Surprise!

Heh! I'm back!!! You missed me? I'm back here to surprise you guys with another chapter ^^ Are y'all surprised? Or sad that this chapter is officially our last chapter of this book?

Minho: I doubt they missed you....

____

"Mum! Why didn't you tell me anything!?" Felix raised his voice over the phone after hearing the news of his father. His sister secretly texted Felix about it and when Felix has seen the text he instantly called his mother to check if the news were actually true. And because his mother seems to be hesitating in telling Felix about it, Felix knew it was true.

"I'm coming over right now!" Felix strongly declared and no one can stop him when he had already made the decision.

"Babe... what's wrong?" HyunJin was holding onto Felix's jacket as he was looking up to Felix who was frustratingly standing up. HyunJin was beside Felix, on his phone, as Felix's mum called Felix. HyunJin was worried to see Felix this concerned and angry.

"That's my final decision, you can't stop me mum." Felix said as he ended the phone call, he didn't want to hear his mother persuading him longer. Felix sighed as he took a seat beside HyunJin again.

"HyunJin." Felix said looking over at his soon to be husband. "Dad was under coma for a week now and they've just decided to tell me now. I can't just sit here... and do nothing. I have to go back."

'He's trembling...' HyunJin thought as he slightly noticed the smallest things. 'Felix's scared... and I could tell...' At this point, HyunJin didn't even care or worried about the wedding.

"I understand." HyunJin nodded as he listens to the concern Felix. "So you're leaving tonight?" HyunJin asked and Felix nodded to his question.

"I'm sorry babe." Felix pulled HyunJin closer and kisses his forehead. HyunJin shook his head as he could understand Felix's feelings.

_____

It's been half a year already and Felix is still in Australia. HyunJin was worried, of course. Everyday he would work hard, focusing on his work however at the back of his head Felix would always be his first priority. HyunJin would anticipate every time Felix called him, although sometimes it was at 3 in the morning, HyunJin would still pick up the call. Because listening to Felix's voice was enough to keep him energised.

But recently, Felix has been calling HyunJin less. And this very reason, worried HyunJin. He was worried if Felix's father's condition has gotten worse. And if that was the case, he didn't want Felix to withstand this alone. HyunJin wanted to be there for him. To show him support. And to show him that he weren't alone to fight this through. That's why HyunJin decided to head to Australia.

The moment HyunJin landed in Sydney, he rushed to Felix's house. He still remember where it was, luckily.

Felix's family was out and wasn't home on that day.

HyunJin took a deep breath, thinking about how Felix would react when he sees HyunJin, yet he was nervous for some reason. Every few seconds was nerve wrecking for HyunJin. He bought his fist up, as he hesitates to knock on the door, but does it anyway after taking a deep breath.

The door opens, slowly.

"W-why are you here?" The moment Felix opened the door, Felix was surprised to see HyunJin. Felix thought he was being delusional now. He never thought HyunJin would've came all the way to Sydney to find him. And alone on top of that.

'His eyebags...' HyunJin felt hurt looking at the younger one who seemed to not have eaten well nor has he been sleeping. 'He's lost weight too...' The worried boyfriend HyunJin is, starts scanning the boy he misses so much. Seeing this, and the fact that he misses Felix so much makes him want to cry, but HyunJin was strong enough to hold it all in.