Season 3 Chapter 4

"Hmm." HyunJin hummed, waking up on someone's back. "Who's this?" HyunJin spoke in a cute, high pitched voice, still tipsy from a few shots. He poked the cheek of the person carrying him.

"Oi." Felix's voice sounded cold, HyunJin giggled to the cold, deep voice as he beamed a smile noticing who it was straight away.

"Oh! It's YongBok~" you could hear his smile as he speak.

"Yeah, now stop moving." Felix rolled his eyes, his voice demonstrating slight annoyance. I mean Felix IS smaller than HyunJin so the fact that HyunJin kept moving means that he keeps adding weight to himself.

HyunJin obidently listened to the younger one but not purposely, just cause he had gotten tired he stopped moving. "You know..." HyunJin said as he shrunk into Felix's back. "I missed you... a lot..." HyunJin said, his face saddens as he says it. "...I like you."

"I don't want to hear that from a drunk person." Felix rolled his eyes, HyunJin pouts to how cold Felix was being.

"I LOVE YOU, LEE YONGBOKKIE!" HyunJin yelled, as if it was revenge for making him pout. Felix starts to panic as it was currently late at night and plus he didn't want his whole name to be heard.

"Shut up!" Felix yelled, panicking.

"Heheh." HyunJin giggled. "I love you." HyunJin finally said softly. "I love you." He kept saying. "I love you."

"Okay. I geddit. Just shush." Felix said, getting annoyed as HyunJin was basically whispering into his ears.

"I love you." HyunJin said one last time before falling asleep on Felix's back. Felix let out a sigh of relief and a little smile.

___

Before HyunJin got drunk, the friends he went out with was SeungMin and JeongIn. They decided to make HyunJin drink all the way, shot after shot. Even when HyunJin refused SeungMin would push the shot into HyunJin's mouth.
*Please do not do this to your friends. Or just to anyone in general.*

Anyway so they basically got HyunJin drunk on purpose. The two evil maknae had planned this all along.
"Hey, you thinking what I'm thinking?" JeongIn smirked, evily.

"I think I am." SeungMin smirked back. "Let's get HyunJin." SeungMin said and the two head to HyunJin's room.

"HyunJinnie~" JeongIn called out.

"What's up my maknaes." HyunJin turns around, he was lying on his stomach, reading his webtoons.

"Let's go out for a drink." SeungMin said, smiling. At that time HyunJin didn't know he would get f*cked up, he didn't know how purely evil these two younger ones had in plan.

And so that had happened.
Flashback back at the bar.
After getting HyunJin wasted. SeungMin and JeongIn walked up to the bar attendant.
"Hello, may we ask you a favour?" JeongIn asked the bar attendant who seems to not be busy at the moment.

"Yes, please ask. I'll do my best to help." He replied with a smile.

SeungMin stole HyunJin's phone earlier while JeongIn was trying to make HyunJin drink more and more, and of course without HyunJin knowing. SeungMin took HyunJin's phone out of his pocket and showed the bar attendant the phone call list. "So, we would like you to call Felix, telling him that this friend over there is drunk. And just let him know you don't know where his friends disappear to."

The bar attendant was shocked to hear that, he tried to hold back his laughter. JeongIn showed a bright smile of his and the bar attendant couldn't help but to agree to their demand. "Alright." He smiled and gestured an okay. "Now?" He asked.