Season 2 Chapter 6

From that day onwards, Bomin keeps appearing before HyunJin. Wherever HyunJin went, Bomin was always there. It was as if Bomin was following HyunJin around. Whether it may be a coincidence or not, he keeps appearing. This matter of fact keeps bothering HyunJin, making him all anxious and noticing that, Felix goes to talk to Bomin when HyunJin doesn't notice. Felix knew he shouldn't because HyunJin did warn him to not go near him, however seeing HyunJin this anxious it had Felix worried.

"Can we talk?" Felix goes and ask Bomin causing Bomin to smirk thinking, 'This is too easy.'

"Sure." Bomin replied with a smile, "Let's talk where we can be alone."

"O...kay?" Felix replied, kind of suspicious to why he wanted to be alone but still followed him anyway.

Bomin allows Felix to go into the room first and follows behind after him. "So, what'd you want to talk about?" Bomin asked, leaning on the wall as he closes and locks the door behind him.

"Can you stop following HyunJin around?" Felix asked causing Bomin to laugh.

"Pfft. What are you? His minion?"

"I don't know what've you done to him but I don't wish to see him like that." Felix explained, he had a painful expression plastered as he thought about how anxious HyunJin felt whenever Bomin appeared.

"Ahh." Bomin nodded, understanding the younger's worries. Bomin then slowly approaches Felix causing Felix to walk backwards.

"Do you want to know why he's reacting like that?" Bomin asked with a smirk across his face.

"What?" Felix has now reached to the very end of the wall.

"It'll be fun if you know."

"Fun?" Felix couldn't believe what he is hearing. "I don't know what your ideology of 'fun' is but I don't think it was fun for HyunJin."

"Nah. He had plenty of fun. You wouldn't know how many times he had fun with my friends." He laughed.

"What... do you mean...?" Felix asked not understanding a word he's speaking or what he meant exactly by the word fun.

"I could show you." Bomin said as he reaches his hands over to Felix's face and slowly caresses his face then slowly reaches down his neck and into his clothes.

"Stop it!" Felix slapped his hands away from him. "What'd you do to HyunJin!?" Felix yelled, pissed off as he couldn't imagine what HyunJin had been through.

Seeing Felix's teary yet angry expression on him, Bomin couldn't help but feel excited.

"Did you know how many people he had sex with? He was my boyfriend at that time but he still had so much fun with other people. Can you even imagine it?" Bomin plastered an evil smile across his face, trying to get hyped from Felix's expression. He wanted an expression that would excite himself from Felix.

Felix's eyes widen as he brings his fist up to punch Bomin across the face, causing Bomin to have blood dripping out of his mouth. When Felix first heard it, he knew HyunJin was forced. He just knew it and that's why he got so angry that he couldn't even control his own emotions.

"You couldn't have..." Felix was trembling, he wasn't scared of anything. He was just disappointed in how he, himself didn't know anything about it. And how hurt HyunJin must've been to have been through something so tough.

"How dare you!" Bomin pushes Felix to the ground and starts ripping his shirt off.

When Bomin pushes Felix to the ground, Felix slightly hit his head. His mind was blurry and the vision in front of him was spinning a little but there was memories of him and HyunJin appearing. He, himself doesn't know why it's appearing now. But those memories are returning to him slowly. Causing Felix to hate himself even more. And now he understands a little as to why HyunJin chooses to push him away.

We Broke Up || HYUNLIXजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें