Chapter 2

"Lix! I'm gonna head out to buy some food! Come with me." HyunJin shouted from his room, calling for Felix who was out at the living-room with Chan Hyung, playing games. HyunJin was shirtless as he was looking for a shirt he could wear to go out.

"Kay! One sec!" Felix replied, rushing to his room to get changed but stopped mid-way and enters HyunJin's room.
"But wait. Why me?" Felix popped up by the door, like a little child peaking at their parents.

"Don't go if you don't want to. No ones forcing you." HyunJin bickered as he put on a white t-shirt. Felix gave no reaction even when HyunJin was shirtless, the moment he entered his ex's room.

Felix rolled his eyes. "That means I have to go." Felix smirked after saying that, teasing HyunJin.

"I didn't say that. Just cause you wanna go with me you shouldn't be putting words in my mouth." HyunJin glared.

"Nah-uh! You asked ME." Felix pointed his fingers at HyunJin then to himself, kinda teasing him in some ways.

"Just go get ready! Or Imma go by myself." HyunJin rolled his eyes and pushed Felix out of his room, rushing him.

"Okieee~"

After Felix got changed the two head out.
"What do you even need to buy?" Felix asked.

"Hmm, groceries and essentials stuff. But first, let's go to a cafe."

"Your shout?" Having his face close to HyunJin, trying to look cute with his puppy eyes, asked.

"You wish!" HyunJin then flicks Felix's forehead, and of course Felix yelped in pain, while caressing his forehead.

"Yah!" HyunJin of course runs away after flicking the younger boy's head, to the cafe.

After all that running, both of them were already exhausted.

"What do you want to drink?" HyunJin asked.

"Ooo~ So it is your shout hmm?" Felix raises his left brows as he was acting like a happy little child, excited.

"Yeah." HyunJin rolled his eyes and flicks Felix's forehead once again, then smirks as he succeed in hurting the younger one.

"Yah. Is torturing me your happiness?" Felix pouts as he folds both of his arms too, receiving a nod and a grin from HyunJin.

"I'm assuming an ice chocolate with cream?" HyunJin asked, having Felix to smile and nod.

"I'll take a seat first?" Felix said and heads over to find a seat.

Minutes later

"I got cakes too." HyunJin said.

"Where's my cookies tho?" Felix pouts.

"You make better cookies anyway." HyunJin rolled his eyes.

"Thats right." Felix winked at him correctly, liking that answer. "There's only one fork tho?" Felix looked confused.
"You're not eating?" Felix asked.

"Hm nahh. I'm fine. You eat." HyunJin replied.

Felix scooped a fork-full of cake and reached it towards HyunJin's mouth. "Say ah." Felix smiled as held it right at the corner of his mouth.

"I said its fine." HyunJin hesitated as he was embarrassed since people around them was watching them.

"At least one bite?" Felix looked at HyunJin with puppy eyes and pouts.

HyunJin then sighs and takes a bite. "No more. You eat it."

"I swear you're trying to make me fat." Felix stated.

HyunJin snickered. "Heh. Maybe?" He then shrugs.
"Lemme take a photo."

"Of the food?" Felix had his eyes wide open. "But it's already eaten..."

"No. Of you. Silly." HyunJin took his camera out and took a photo of Felix eating a slice of cake, naturally.
"Perfect." HyunJin stated as he was satisfied with the outcome of the photo of Felix.

"Lemme see." Felix sat next to him and had his face close to HyunJin. Their face was so close, they didn't even realise. They both backed off a little as Felix apologised. HyunJin then showed Felix the photos he had taken.
"Good, right?" HyunJin looked at Felix, having a high expectations of reply.

"Of course, you're the one who took the photo." Felix grinned from face to face.

After a while, the food was all demolished. So they head out to the market to buy some grocery and take-outs for themselves and the other members.

As they head home. "Ugh! I'm tired." HyunJin put down the groceries and head over to the sofa to lie down.

Felix sighed at the sight of the cuteness of HyunJin's laziness. "From that little walk." Felix stated, and placed the takes out on the table. He calls out to all his members to gather to eat.

"Fooddd!" Han comes running out excitely.
"What'd you get?" He asked.

"You'll eat it anyway." HyunJin stated.

"Shhh. Don't be like that, man." Han pouts to HyunJin's remarks.

"I be how I be." His cold remarks.

"My heart." Han clenched his chest, pretending that his heart hurts.

"Eat your food hyung." Felix put a drumstick in Han's mouth to shut him up.

Felix then receives a call.
"I'm gonna pick up this call." Felix said and heads out of the dorm. Which had caught HyunJin's attention. HyunJin then finally sat up, looking at the door direction where Felix had left.
"Why'd you even break up with him when you clearly still like him?" Han noticed HyunJin looking at where Felix had left to, while eating his chicken.

"Shut up. Don't talk with your mouth full. You should stuff more so you can't talk." HyunJin remarks were yet again cold.

"I swear! You're so mean to me Hyung! Why meeee?" Han whined on the floor.

"Why is he being like that?" Chan looked at Han with a 'da-fuq' look.

"Childrens." Seungmin sighed as he has came out of his room to eat.

"Where's Lix?" Chan asked.

"He... went out. To take a call." HyunJin replied, still looking at that direction.

"What's with the pause?" I.N asked, teasingly.

"Nothing." HyunJin replied.
'It's just weird. For him to step out of the house to take a call.' HyunJin thought to himself.

"I'm going to bed. Bye." HyunJin stands up and walks to his room. HyunJin flops onto his bed and starts overthinking stuff.
Curiosity hits him wondering who that person, Felix was on the phone with is. But it should'nt be up to his concern anymore since Felix isn't his anymore.

End of Chapter~