Chapter 35: Travel.

Start from the beginning

After the assistant left, Wei Xichen also finished the day's work, got home from work on time, and had no intention of working overtime.

There is still a big baby waiting for him at home, what is working overtime?

After returning home and seeing Baili sitting in the living room eating snacks after entering the door, Wei Xichen couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

In fact, one thing Wei Xichen is most worried about now is that Baili will leave without saying goodbye.

After helping him successfully reach the training period, Baili would have been able to leave long ago. It was only because of several successive attacks that allowed him to stay, but Wei Xichen was still worried, for fear that someone would suddenly run away. Up.

Therefore, even if Wei Xichen likes Baili again, he would not dare to do too outrageous things. If his popularity is gone, then the gain is not worth the loss.

Of course, even if he wants to do something extraordinary, he probably can't do it. This person can easily kill himself with his fingers, but Mr. Wei's self-esteem will not admit such things.

But as long as it doesn't make people anxious, it's okay to make a small tease.

"Have you eaten so much today?" Wei Xichen looked at the snack bags filled with an entire coffee table, touched Baili's head helplessly, and then took the man's wrist, naturally taking what was in his hand. Potato chips were delivered into his mouth.

Baili retracted his hand and gave him an angry look.

This kind of thing has not happened for the first time. Although Baili will teach every time, his apprentices just don't understand the principle of'eating one's ditch and gaining one's wisdom'.

Baili doesn't bother to care about this shameless apprentice now, but... just now his tongue seemed to touch his fingertips?

"Master, I have good news for you." Before Baili became angry, Wei Xichen quickly turned off the topic.

"I don't want to listen, I'm not interested." Baili geared up, not planning to let him go easily.

"Going out to travel, touring mountains and waters, and all kinds of food, you really don't want to hear it?" Wei Xichen hid behind the sofa and said quickly.

"Traveling?" Baili's already raised slap fell back again, "Why travel suddenly?"

"You have been out for so long and have been staying in T city. I want to take you around." Mr. Wei said sincerely, "We can travel by car or report to a tour group. You can choose the location."

"Are you sure you have no other conspiracy?" Baili looked at him hesitantly.

Although it is very attractive to go out to play, Baili feels that with the usual routine of the apprentice, this matter is definitely not so simple.

"What conspiracy can I have?" Mr. Wei said innocently, "Besides, has my conspiracy ever succeeded?"

He now even runs the risk of being beaten up even if he eats tofu, so he dare to have any other ideas.

"Uh, that's true." Baili looked at the bruise on the corner of his apprentice's eyes that he had beaten yesterday, and touched his nose. In fact, if the apprentice didn't always act on him, he would still be a pretty good person.

"In this case, I will let the assistant find a suitable route as soon as possible. You can also check on the Internet to see if there is any place you want to go." Wei Xichen quickly settled the matter, and then walked around from behind the sofa. Baili around.

"We will go to buy some travel supplies tomorrow, and prepare in advance to save time." Wei Xichen said in Baili's ear.

"It's the two of us in this room. Do you need to be so close when you talk?" Baili unceremoniously slapped people on the ground, "Don't waste your energy on trivial things, since you want to go out to play , Then the training tonight will double."

Wei Xichen: "..."

...

But whether the training is doubled or not, Wei always plans to spend his honeymoon...Bah! The determination to travel abroad was still very firm, and he took Baili to the shopping mall early the next morning.

"Don't you just bring something to eat? Why buy these messy things?"

Baili looked at a shopping list in his hand and asked in confusion.

There is a long list of items that need to be purchased, including umbrellas, sun hats, toiletries, underwear, T-shirts, etc...

Baili noticed that there was a black ink on the side of the T-shirt. It seemed that something else was written before, but it was obliterated by Wei Xichen.

"Of course you can't just bring food." Wei Xichen pulled Baili into a clothing store.

"It's the rule to wear the same clothes when you travel." Wei Xichen pointed to the couple shirt on the model and said nonsense.

Baili: "...?"

I believe in your evil.