Chapter 35: Travel.

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I can't help you?" Baili smiled coldly, then twisted his backhand, all of a sudden, pressing the person on the back seat.

"Hiss!" Mr. Wei took a breath after being cut back.

The child was really ruthless, no light or heavy, he felt that his arm was about to be screwed off.

"I was wrong." Wei Xichen said he was very smooth, but Baili couldn't hear it.

"No, you must be fooling me, you don't think so in your heart!" Baili pressed hard again.

"I promise not!" Wei Xichen was crushed by his bones, and grinned, "I just show my closeness to Master!"

"Get close to your uncle!" Baili slapped his head, "I want you to get close? Don't think I don't know your dirty thoughts."

"Sorry?" Wei Xichen suddenly changed his face, and his tone was slightly angry. "In your eyes, my love is dirty?"

"I..." Baili choked on his words, suddenly regretting a little.

It is certainly not a nasty thing to like someone. Love is a beautiful thing, how can he describe it like this...

Baili hated himself for being quick, even if he wanted to reject his apprentice, he couldn't talk so nonsense.

The two were deadlocked in the back seat of the car, and the driver sitting in front could not help lowering the temperature of the air conditioner. I only hoped that the two of them could calm down. It is also difficult to be a driver these days.

"I... I didn't mean that." Baili couldn't help but let go, and then realized that he was riding on his apprentice unknowingly.

"Then what do you mean?" Wei Xichen lay down on the seat, turning his head to look at him with difficulty, even a little wronged in his eyes.

Baili felt a bit in his heart, is this person really fake? Is this expression really something Wei Xichen would make?

"I just... a momentary fumble, not intentional." After Baili finished speaking, he quickly got off the person and shrank to the farthest place from this person.

Wei Xichen sat up and rubbed his arms, staring at Baili for a long while, until the hair was blown up.

"Forget it, you'll be fine if you say something wrong, but you have to make up for me." Wei Xichen smiled lightly, and it finally cleared after rain.

But the next sentence revealed my nature, "My arm hurts, come and rub me."

Baili: "..."

Routines really are routines.

...

After the crew's filming mission at the film and television base was over, and there was a week's rest time left, Mr. Wei thought secretly that he wanted to find a chance to train a husband... No, it was the feeling of master and apprentice.

"Go traveling, boss, go to a romantic place, let something romantic happen again, hehehe..." The assistant smiled wretchedly as he said, completely forgetting that he was sitting in front of him. Own boss.

Fortunately, Wei Xichen didn't care about such trivial matters, and seriously considered this proposal.

"Yes, you can help me look at the travel guide, the itinerary should not be too long, just four or five days." General Wei ordered.

"Good boss, wrap it on me!" The assistant patted his chest to make sure, and then went to check the travel guide enthusiastically.

If the boss is traveling, he can also spare a few days to rest, which is simply beautiful!