Chapter 31: General Wei confess.

"Hehe." Wei Xichen laughed and leaned gently on the back of the sofa. Suddenly the president's aura was full, "Since you don't let me identify this matter, you must at least give me an answer. Of course, first declare. I do not accept any rejection."

"Are you really nonsense!" Baili said irritably, "Don't let me refuse, then what choice is there!"

"Of course there is." Wei Xichen thought about it pretentiously, "You can choose to continue to associate with me as a master, or you can expel me from the teacher before accepting my pursuit."

Baili: "..."

Forgive him for not going to school, I really can't understand the shit difference between these two options.

"Wei Xichen, I didn't expect you to be such a person." Baili looked at him with a heartbroken expression, "I won't accept it, even if your brother is expelled from the teacher's door, I will not agree!"

"Oh." Wei Xichen sighed, and suddenly leaned over, staring at Baili dangerously, "In that case, there is no way."

"Wait! What are you doing! Don't come over!" Baili shouted in horror.

"I just think......"

Wei Xichen approached Baili's ear, and slowly said in the distorted expression that this person was about to move his hands: "I want you to think about it, think about how I treat you during this period of time, and then decide on the relationship between us. How to develop..."

Baili: "..."

The individual was scared to death. He thought that the rebel was about to come out with an overlord and almost slapped him into the air.

"How about it, think about it?" Wei Xichen finally put away his domineering spirit and said with a smile.

"Consider your uncle!" Baili slapped and slapped people on the coffee table, "You rebel, don't want to fool me!"

After Baili roared this voice, he disappeared in place, teleported to the second floor, and slammed the door of the room with a "bang".

Wei Xichen got up from the coffee table, rubbed his nose, and looked upstairs helplessly.

Originally, he wanted to wait a while before telling Baili, but I don't know if the crew's events today stimulated him, or if he drank a lot of red wine in the evening, he was so direct Baili had a showdown.

"Never mind, the arrangement of fate." Wei Xichen sorted out his clothes, picked up the phone that fell on the floor, and dialed a number.

"Hello? Xichen?" On the other side of the phone was the confused voice of someone being awakened from sleep.

"Old Qin, come out for a drink."

"what?"

...

Baili had been hiding upstairs, waiting for Wei Xichen to leave the villa and was picked up by Qin Chu, finally letting out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell is this!"

Baili pulled his hair in annoyance, and looked irritable.

Maybe this thing was wrong from the beginning, he shouldn't have volunteered to take over the task of helping Wei Xichen clear the gate, no, maybe he shouldn't come out at all!

"The mortal world is terrible." Baili took out his cell phone with lingering fear and dialed Li Xian's number.

"Brother, what's going on at night?" Li Xian's voice sounded pretty vigorous.

"Brother, how is your health?" Baili asked with concern.

"After taking the medicine pill given by the younger brother, it is much better." Li Xian said with a smile.

"It's okay if you're okay." Baili relaxed, and then told Li Xian about the mysterious person he met last night.

"The other party's cultivation base is above me. I want to ask seniors how many masters there are in T City, and see if I can find some clues from them."

"Junior Brother's statement is very reasonable." Li Xian agreed. "Master and his old man are refining medicine. It is estimated that by tomorrow morning, I will remember to ask him and let you know the news."

"Well, thank you brother." Baili replied.

"Junior Brother, I am a little tired from hearing your voice today. Is it too tired recently?" Li Xian keenly heard that Baili's state was not right, and couldn't help asking.

"Actually, there is one thing..." Baili hesitated, and decided to tell Li Xian about him and Wei Xichen, at least he could give himself an idea.

"It's Wei Xichen...seems to like me." Baili said.

"Huh?" After a doubt, the other side fell silent.

"He had a showdown with me tonight and asked me to think about it. I don't know what to do..." Baili said frustratedly, "I think something went wrong, why would he like me?"

"Junior Brother." Li Xian's tone was full of envy, and he sighed for a long time.

"What are you hesitating about this kind of thing..."

"Of course..."

"On the front!!"

Baili: "???"