Kirishima's P.O.V. ; Kirishima's House ; Chapter 8

"You're going to UA!?" I exclaimed. He looked surprised that I found out. "Yeah, are you going to UA too Kirishima?" He asked. I ignored the strange feeling in my stomach when he said my name, and passed it off as eating too much food. "I am! I'm in Class 1-A!" I shouted, jumping up and down happily. He turned to me excitedly. "I am too!" "Can we walk to school together tomorrow?" He nodded. "Yeah, but first we have to fix your hair." He said, yanking my short black hair lightly. "What's wrong with it, why do we need to fix it?" I asked, looking at him annoyed. "Well, Shitty Hair, your hair is pretty shitty." Bakugou said, grabbing my hand pulling me towards the front door. I blushed, realizing that he was holding my hand. "W-where are we going?!" I shouted, alarmed. "We are going to fix your shitty hair, Shitty Hair!" He said, yanking me out the door and into the bright outside. I squinted, not yet adjusted light, and tried to get back inside. "I like my hair, it isn't shitty!" I yelled, causing some of the neighbors to look our way. " C'mon Shitty Hair, it'll be fun!" Bakugou said trying to pull me forward again. "No way!" I yelled, planting my feet into the cracked concrete of the sidewalk. Bakugou looked at the ground and sighed. "I'll call you 'Kirishima' if you let me fix your hair..." He said softly, smirking slightly. I looked at my feet, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing. "D-deal... I'll do it!" His smirk grew bigger and I let him pull me the rest of the way to the store.

At The Store ; Bakugou's P.O.V.

I pulled Shitty Hai- no. Kirishima into the store, and dragged him to the hair dye section. "A-are we d-dying my hair...?" He asked quietly, looking through the aisle. I smirked. "Yes. Yes we are. Now, do want your hair to be red, or purple?" Kirishima stared at the two colors for a few minutes before finally coming to a decision. "I think red would be better!" Kirishima said excitedly, pointing at the container of red dye. I handed him the bottle, then led towards the end of the aisle. After looking for a few minutes, I finally found the correct product. Kirishima watched warily as I picked up one of the bottles and placed it in his hand. "What's this supposed to be?" He asked tentatively. Why the fuck is he so suspicious!? I guess I'll have to ask him later... I smiled in an effort to calm him, thankfully it worked. "It's hair gel. It'll make your hair stand up, so you'll have hair similar to mine." His face brightened up. "So I'll be like your twin!" He beamed. "Yeah, you kinda will be, Shitty Hair." I said, walking towards the cash register. "Hey! You said you wouldn't call me that!" He said a tiny bit angrily. "I said that after I fixed your hair I would call you 'Kirishima'. But until then, I will call you by you nickname. Okay, Shitty Hair?" I grinned at him, saying the last words just to annoy him. After I had bought the various hair products, with  Shitty Hair's money of course, we walked back to his house.

Kirishima's P.O.V. ; Shitty Hair's Bathroom

"Are you done yet Bakugou?" I asked. "No, shut the hell up! Do you want this done right or not!" He yelled through gritted teeth. "Right, sorry..." I mumbled. "I said SHUT UP!" He yelled angrily. This time I just nodded my head, which seemed to further anger him. "Don't. Fucking. Move. Your. Shitty. Head." He seethed. This time I knew better than to move. He sighed happily. "Finally. I'm finished, Kirishima." He handed me a mirror. "Oh my god, I look manly as fuck!" Bakugou yanked the mirror away and glared at me. "Don't fucking curse Kirishima. It's strange to here words like that coming from your mouth." I looked at him surprised. Bakugou ignored me and walked out of the room. "Where are you going Bakubro!" I shouted, running after him. "To my house! My shitty parents are probably starting to worry. I mean, I did spend almost 24 hours at your house... I'll wait for you in front of your house tomorrow!" He said. "Okay, bye Bakubro!" I said cheerfully. "Bye Kirishima!" He shouted back, slamming the door behind him. I can't wait until tomorrow!