"Kayla who told you this" he asked in a rougher tone. "Why did you think I wont figure it out myself" I replied pissed. "Now if you could let go of my hand please." He slowly let my hand go and I gave him one last stare my face showing my anger but the eyes they were showing him how much I was hurting and I felt a pang I'm my heart ad I walked away. "It's not as bad as you think it is kay"

I saw JJ talking to Sarah which was kind of a shocker because like the pogues and Kooks don't really hang. Not like I was jealous or anything. Walking around I wanted to talk to my bestfriend soI went in search of Kiara.

Third person POV

JJ gave Sarah the letter from 'vlad' also known as john B incase you forgot. And before he could do anything else Rafe caught upto him.

"I'm wonderin' if you could get me a mai tai, my friend." JJ knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Pogue, how about you make that two?" Kelce and some other Kooks joining in with Rafe ready to beat the shit out of JJ. "I'm kinda on the clock right now" JJ said trying not to create a scene. Knowing they wont stop JJ ran for his life and guests all started wondering what all the hustle was about. Rose soon calming them down by telling the security to go check on that.

"Hey JJ cmon bud" rafe said cornering him in the locker room with the other Kooks. "Cute outfit" JJ said looking at Rafe in the eyes. "Did you realize I matched my girl kayla when you were talking to her" he said laughing. JJ knew he was missing something at first he never gave a shit but now.

Almost everytime he meets Rafe, a comment about kayla is dropped and it couldn't be just for fun.

"Hold him still" Rafe said ready to give JJ a taste of what he did to pope before. JJ spat on Rafe's face. "Very Rafe of you, 4 on 1"

Kayla's POV

I was trying to find JJ to ask him what the hell he meant by 'back in the G game' when I saw yet again topper making Sarah feel super awkward.

"Just tell me the truth sarah! Tell me the truth" he yelled. "I am telling you the truth I don't want to make a scene" she replied calmly. "No....cut the shit" he said louder.

I soon went upto him. "Hey topper back off, I'm still shocked as to why she's still with you if that's how you treat her" I said taking Sarah by the hand away from topper.

"You okay?" I asked her. "Yeah " she thanked me. "Us girls stick together and have each others backs, always." I smiled back at her.

Third person POV

The security went to the locker room as adviced by rose, and were going to take JJ away from rafe. "You got me, okay. Fix that tie son" JJ said pointing at kelce.

"You're looking spiffy, you power puff girls have fun" JJ said to the boys. Before he could leave "Heyy JJ, tell kayla she looks pretty hot for a pogue" rafe yelled.

JJ couldn't hold in his anger anymore and ran back to hit rafe but with security there he couldn't and he was being taken out of the event.

And now JJ was super pissed at the world and everyone around him. He didn't need their help just like he said didn't need Kayla's back then.

"Look... look man, I can walk myself. I got legs. Can you see that brother? Come on.
I really appreciate what you did back there." He said to the security taking him out.

He spotted the old man having a drink brought to him "Mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you." He said taking the glass to his hand.

"I'm actually gonna down that." He gulped it down his throat.

JJ making a huge scene everyone looking at what was going on Kayla minding her own business with her grandparents heard kiara scream "I invited him here" she soon stood up to see what was happening. Kiara's parents telling kiara to quiet down.

"Rose you look like lady liberty" JJ commented even though the tension at the event kept building up I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

You cant tell me that he was wrong

"Sorry about that." JJ apologized reaching the other end near John B.

"Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie.Pope, you as well, all right?"

"Rixon's Cove. Let's roll." I was so happy to see my friends happy, this is the reason why I love them their craziness. "And you Princess, I miss you so please come" he pointed at me.

I looked at my grandma for her approval and she whispered to me "I'm a cool grams. Go have fun" I hugged her and ran towards JJ.

"All right, Kayla, come on." He said hugging me and twirling me around. John B hugging the others and lifting his hand up for a high-five.

But JJ hiding from the others that he is still suspicious about rafe but has no proof.