Chapter 18 helping Jennifer

"Jennifer! No, no noo.... Wake up!, please..." Mike shouted.

He was Kneeling over her frail body, crying silently. He looked at Jennifer and wondered if she was alright, but how could she if there was a gaping cut in her side. James watched in despair, eyes red from crying.

The puppet looked down at the ground and shook his head thinking, 'I should've never let her go on her own....' He obviously blamed himself for Jennifer's misfortune when is was no one's exact fault. Fritz tried clearing up all the blood from around Jennifer and started trying to patch up the cut on Jennifer's side to stop it bleeding.

Jeremy stood back, watching. His expression, sadness. Everyone was in anguish due to what may aswell be Jennifer's death.

"Jeremy can you go get some bandages or something like that? Maybe check if she has any in her bag?" Fritz asked looking at him.

Jeremy nodded and walked over to the table and decided,out of curiosity, to look in Jennifer's bag for some.

"What the-" he started saying as he opened the bag. It was like she expected to be trapped here, expected to be injured or killed.... Her bag didn't only contain what she'd told James, it contained even more. This was not what Jeremy had expected. He'd expected school books or just school things at the least. He found: what seemed to be a dart gun, with actually and sharp darts, her sketchbook, her nerf gun, duct tape, a sharp piece of metal and many more things, most were dangerous.

He picked up the sketchbook and started flicking through the thin, white pages. He dropped it immediately as soon as he saw the drawing of Vincent. It'd looked so lifelike and so real... a bloodied knife in his right hand, dripping blood.... Even his uniform had a few bloodstains here and there, effect of course. Then on the next page, Mike. He also looked as real as the drawing of Vincent. So realistic.... The next few drawings were of the toy animatronics. Most were drawing of Mangle, Balloon boy and The Puppet. Jeremy presumed they were her favourites. He also presumed toy Freddy was her least favourite, as there were no drawings of him in her sketchbook.

Jeremy wanted to look at more of the drawing but couldn't as Fritz's voice yelled," Jeremy, hurry up already!"

Jeremy started grumbling as he put the sketchbook away. Soon after he found some sort of bandage like material and gripped onto it. After, he made his way back to them, holding both the bag and the material.

He set the bag down and handed the material to Fritz, who watched him do so. Fritz nodded and started to wrap Jennifer's cut with it. Jennifer was still breathing steadily and seemed alright, the only thing was, was that she still remained un-conscience with her eyes closed. Her cut had also stopped bleeding, which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how much blood she'd lost.

They had all come to find her as soon as they heard her strangled yelp of pain. As soon as Mike had seen her, he'd become distraught and had felled to his knees, crying. James had just stood there, shocked.

Jeremy watched as Jennifer sat up, gasping and looking around fearfully. She then looked at herself, gasping in fear.

"W-what ha-happened...?" She asked.

"We don't know..." they all replied looking at her, relieved she was okay.

Jennifer shook her head, sighing.

Jeremy walked over to her, bent down and whispered, "Jennifer, you really shouldn't have half of the things that are in your bag... you really shouldn't..."

"You've been through my bag?!" Jennifer whispered back, surprised and fearfully.

"Yes, and your drawings, they're amazing"

"Thanks" she replied smiling, "but please don't look in my bag again..." she added.

"Okay..." he said walking away. Mike hugged her on the spot and quickly stopped, remembering the cut in her side, which Jennifer ran her hands over fearfully.

Jennifer tried standing up and found that she wouldn't be able to run for a while.

"Bummer" she muttered to herself, pretty annoyed for being so dumb.

The puppet motioned for everyone, but Jennifer, to stand back. At the moment, there was no one else in the pizzeria apart from themselves, which meant no one had witnessed anything or any part of it.

The puppet moved his hand over the cut and then moved it away, looking at Jennifer, smiling. Jennifer looked at the cut and started removing the bandages. The cut. It was gone. Jennifer looked at the puppet, as if to say "how?!" But she didn't.

"It's because I can" the puppet replied to her thought looking at her, "and yes, I know all of what your thinking." He added.

Jennifer looked at all of her friends.

"Thanks, guys" she said, "thanks for everything."