Chapter 31 Home

It was I while before Jennifer's breathing steadied and the noises around her could be heard. The gentle beeping of machinery besides her and all the other noises.

"Is she okay? Her breathing's steady again!" A voice yelled.

"Quieten down!" Another voice said sternly.

Jennifer slowly opened her eyes, taking in her surroundings. She was no longer at the pizzeria but in a small hospital bed surrounded by James, her foster parents and doctors.

"No, no, no, no" Jennifer said to her self quickly, shaking her head. "This can't be right, that couldn't have been a dream?! That's not possible?!" Jennifer panicked looking around hastily in her hospital bed.

"Calm down, miss, you'll end up giving yourself a heart attack otherwise" a doctor advised, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"But it felt so real... it couldn't have just been a dream...."

"Calm down. For the past week you've been no where but in this bed, stuck in a coma. This place you're talking about must've just been a figment of your imagination, nothing more THAN a dream. It didn't happen." The doctor sternly noted.

"James? You believe me don't you?" Jennifer questioned, having an edging thought that his answer would be the same as the doctors.

"I can't say yes and I can't say no either..." James said, leaning over Jennifer. "I'm not saying I don't believe you... I just... I-I don't know...."

Jennifer just looked at herself. The hospital gown she was wearing was beginning to become very uncomfortably wet with sweat.

"Have I really been asleep for a week?" Jennifer asked as soon as she and James were left alone.

"Yes... yes you have" James replied fidgeting with his fingers, looking away from her. "Jennifer, there's something I've been meaning to say but never've gotten round to it."

Jennifer looked at him, " and what would that be?" She asked sweetly.

"Jennifer, I-I... I love you, okay?"

Jennifer's eyes widened in astonishment. She hasn't the slightest idea that James'd loved her but he did. Though, even though this moment of realisation was beautiful, Jennifer also realised the fact that she'd fallen for someone else. Mike. He was waiting there for her, in five nights at Freddy's , waiting for her to come back to him.

"But what about the place I wen-"

"Jennifer, stop being stupid, you went no where. I saw you get hit and then I immediately rushed you over to the hospital. You've been here for the past week and whatever you visited, it was just part of a dream and you didn't actually go there." James firmly stated.

Looking down at the blanket which covered her from the waist down she knew she was right. She knew that she'd actually been there for the past week instead of being in hospital. All the pains had felt so real and so did the people. The thought of Mike lingered in Jennifer's mind like a distant dream. She wanted ever so much to see him again, more than anything.

"Jennifer please don't be sad..." James said giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "The doctors said you'd be out in a couple of weeks. When you are, we can hang out with each other again. What do you say?"

Looking at James, Jennifer nodded and forced a fake smile. Something told her that she'd be able to go back to five nights at Freddy's in the near future.

(Small A/N: Okay. So that's the end of this story here. If I feel like it, I might make a sequel (an if it actually sounds good enough for posting.) I hope you enjoyed this story and much as I liked making it. So if i decide to, there might be a sequel for this book or there might not be. depends eitherway. Bye for now!)