Diego and I bid the room goodnight, Lila follows us out, she hugs Diego and I.   "I'm glad you're ok and trust me they will be punished severely".

"Thank you for always being there for me. You're so much more than a sister-in-law to me. You've become like a sister to me, I just needed you to know that". I hug her again then we went our separate ways.

We went to check on Sophie but she wasn't in the nursery. I started panicking then it hits me she's probably in our room. As Diego opens our bedroom door there she was asleep in her crib.

I breathe a sigh of relief knowing she was safe. I have a quick shower before changing into my favourite long shirt of Diego's that I love to sleep in. He held me tight as I sank unto the bed. I couldn't help it I just started to weep.

"I got you, I got you", he kept repeating to me.

The next day I go downstairs for breakfast to see the visiting royals who weren't family at the breakfast table. With everything that happened I had completely forgotten about them. I greeted the table and pile my plate with food not caring who was watching.

When breakfast was over Eva, Maria, Debbie and I go to the spa. I book it before the christening. I wasn't going to go but Diego reminded me that the show must go on. I grow up as a royal so I understand this concept but damn a shooting occurred.

When we arrived at the spa I was glad I booked the place out. The pitying looks we were getting was getting on my nerves.

"Look we're here to enjoy a relaxing morning please stop with the looks".

The manager of the place walk over to us.

"I'm sorry ma'am we're just happy to see our future queen looking well and out and about". I was confused.

"If that's true what's with the pitying looks?"

"It's not pity it's admiration because you didn't hide away".

I looked at her in shock, "Thank you I'm sorry for my outburst before".

"We understand we all saw what happened at the christening. Let me give you and your friends a massage to destress you".

I smile at a staff member who looks at her manager and nods. I had a deep tissue message it was heavenly. When we finished at the spa we went back to the palace for lunch. I didn't even get a chance to really talk to Eva like I wanted to.

Laila knowing I love to bake when I'm stress had us all change and go into the kitchen to cook our lunch. I washed my hands and get the ingredients out to make a sourdough starter. Afterwards I baked a ham and cheese quiche it was extremely therapeutic for me.

"Eva you've been seeing my brother for a while now and I hope what happened yesterday don't  put you off our family or him".

"If it did I wouldn't still be here but the world now knows I'm dating him officially because of me being his date to the christening. One of my bestfriends is a future queen and you and Laila who hopefully will become good friends with me in the future are both born princess. I knew if I had any issues with being official with your brother you guys would provide a listening hear. As for the racism your mother and sister showed yesterday. They're never going to be in my life and your brother clearly isn't racist. Don't forget the press already knows me as Debbie's friend so they know everything about me already". 

She looks unsure for a moment, "I just need you to know I think you're incredibly strong. Look at all you've been through and you turned out ok. People already look to you as a role model unfortunately they got to hear just a taste of the true horror you had to endure".

I heard the sincerity in her voice and walk round the kitchen island and hug her. "I'm glad my brother's got someone like you in his life".

When we finished cooking we shared the quiche, chicken, pizza and salad between ourselves and ate in the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my apartment to change and check in on Sophia and the nanny. I found Sofia asleep and the nanny making her fresh baby food.

I go and have a shower changing into a lilac and black summer dress with black espadrilles. I wore natural makeup with a nude lip.

Diego and his parents and my dad have been in meetings all morning. Most of the royals except family have already left which I was grateful for. I walk down the stairs to see Laila waiting for me. She looped her hand through my elbow, "Lets go for a walk in the garden".

"Have you heard anything from your parents?"

"No they're still in a meeting they're going to bring forward the court case that much I know".

"They must be so embarrassed because of what happened".

"They really aren't because the world saw two people who plot murder and carried it out. Lets not forgot they wanted to kill a baby. They're livid not embarrassed and the court case is just for the international press. If it was up to daddy they would've died yesterday".

I let out an Audible gasp, "How long do you think the court case will be?"

"That's part of what's being discussed now".

It really hit me that Anette and Emma will never cause us problems again. Then I felt like the worlds worst person for thinking it was a good thing.