❣︎ ❀ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 ❀ ❣︎

❣︎ ❀ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 ❀ ❣︎
I was in Tokyo because my brother told me to buy new sports glasses, After I bought the new glasses, I received a new message from Tanjiro...I think it's Y/N's older brother.

"Tsukishima, please if you're in Tokyo and saw Y/N please take care of her, You can take her to your hotel or something"

I read it aloud, I start thinking, what happened to Y/N?

I put my phone back in my pocket when I bump into someone.

"Watch where you're going you lit-

"I'm sorry! Please I won't do that again! Please don't get me, I promise I won't bump into you again!"

A familiar voice apologized to me Until I looked down to see Y/N but she has a different personality.

"Y/N?"

I asked her, she lifted her head to looked at me, she immediately turns red and starts running away from me, of course, I hold her wrist from running away from me.

"T-Tsukishima-san, Please let go! I'm not ready yet! I don't have to make up yet! It's embarrassing!"

Y/N said I was dumbfounded now, Y/N wears makeup? Since when, If I remember Y/N told me that she doesn't wear makeup because it's itchy for her skin.

"Your beautiful just the way you are, You don't need to make up"

I told her she stops moving and looked at me, her face blown up in embarrassment.

"The Tsukishima that I know doesn't flirt! So who are you?"

She asked me, I start sweat dripping

"Can't I be sweet sometimes?!"

She starts blushing in embarrassment again.

"I-I'm sorry! That was embarrassing!"

She stuttered, I sighed and let her wrist go.

"M-My N-Name...i-Is Shy, I'm Y/N's Shyness, N-Nice t-t-t-to me-meet y-yo-you"

She stuttered while introducing herself.

"Come with me to the capsule hotel, We're gonna stay there"

I told her as she stops me by holding my coat.

"W-Wait!, I-I c-can j-j-just go b-back to the Lab-

I cut her off

"No, That place is the reason why you like this in the first place, Now come on"

I told her and carried her on my back

"W-Wait! Don't C-C-C-Carry me! People might stare at us weirdly!"

She warned me, I smirk

"I don't think so, They might see us as lovers"

I told her as she faints in embarrassment on my back.