❣︎♫︎ 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 ♫︎❣︎

❣︎♫︎ʏ/ɴ♫︎❣︎
I was in the photography club room changing my Camera lens. I felt many weird stares behind my back, Can't blame them my hair color is pretty weird.

Takashi Yukio

Takashi Yukio is my most trustworthy friend, was already writing a new newspaper, I gave him all of the pictures that I took a shot of and information

Takashi Yukio is my most trustworthy friend, was already writing a new newspaper, I gave him all of the pictures that I took a shot of and information. Then he'll write it right away, He's a calm, boring, Cool, Honest guy. He's great At Calligraphy and English.

Takashi was minding his own business not giving me weird stares like others because he always knew that something always happen to me because I was too dense and dumb.....Where's the lie?

Takashi was beside me sitting at the table, He's one of the popular guys having the same class as me.

He's super smart!

Takashi: Y/N, You are the first weird dumb girl, I've ever met in my life.

Y/N: Why yo-.... You're not wrong though.

Takashi only sigh tiredly and gave me the newspaper.

Y/N: wait, You're already finished?

Takashi gave me a looked

Takashi: Do you think that I make you wait? After all, I want to study now for our upcoming exam.

Oh yeah, The exam...I was always placed in 2nd place in the class but not like I'm bragging or complaining anything about it.

Y/N: Sure, I'm gonna give it to the principal, Oh yeah I'm in Tokyo tomorrow so be ready for tons of newspaper making.

I warned him while he was sipping his juice using his straw.

Takashi: Yeah, now get out in here.

Get out means saying goodbye, he's struggling to show his emotions to everybody except me he's less mean.

I smiled at him

Y/N: Goodbye too Takashi-san...

I saw Takashi's cheeks redden a bit

Takashi: This girl is killing me

Then he looked away

Takashi: Tsk! just get out

I laughed and get out of the room, I felt someone glaring at me with anger and I have an Idea who is it...Just ignore it.