❣︎♫︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ♫︎❣︎

Vampire Au
𖣔Y/N𖣔
It was a hard snowy day, That's why all of the schools were canceled.

until next week, The sun is not in the sky because of the clouds that were carrying snow.

I was in my room chilling, It was only November.

I was wearing my pink kimono and black plain Haori with sandals that were covered in thick cloth.

I go downstairs to eat with my siblings

Tanjiro: Let's eat!

Itadakimasu!

After we ate, I go outside to get someone to walk when I saw a stray cat that has a paper that was attached to his neck.

I was about to remove it when he ran away.

I start following it not looking where I am going.

Until the cat disappeared into thin air which made me shock in surprise.

Y/N: How did he?

Then I start looking around...I'm inside of the forbidden Forest just 10 kilometers away from my house and school...This forest is called Forbidden forest because there are some living things that there were"'t supposed to be in here, Like a ghost, demons, werewolves, and vampires that we're active in the night but some of them are active in Morning.

I'm scared now, so that cat...was just my hallucination?

I start to run on my back as I start looking for my way out, I don't know-how. I just need to run!

I start running when I found a weird noise coming above me.

I looked up and saw a...Michael Jackson.

(Joke!!!!)

I saw a guy that was wearing a white hat with curly black hair and a Black suit with white pants. He has red eyes a pale skin. And nails that are sharper than any sharpest knives in the world.

Muzan: Why do you look like him?

I start running away then suddenly I felt a sharp teeth bit on my back neck and a sharp nail that was stabbed in my heart.

I saw my vision became blurry and collapsed on the fluffy white snow as the snow starts covering my body.

The demon man left in the cold.

'This how am I going to die? It's pretty lame because of a cat but I don't regret anything.'