❣︎♫︎ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ♫︎❣︎

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

꧁ʏ/ɴ꧂

Oikawa Tooru

My old friend

Y/N: Oikawa-senpai!

I turned around happily to face him.

He pinch my cheeks

Oikawa: You know, How much I miss you~ I was to busy taking care things, I couldn't see you in a maid uniform and text you.

Oikawa teased me.

Y/N: Please, Keep it a secret

Oikawa nodded smilingly at me suddenly he throw me over he's shoulder and start going towards the gym.

Y/N: Oikawa-senpai! it's embarrassing! put me down I can walk!

Oikawa chuckled.

Oikawa: No way~

When we entered the Gym, I saw girls Many glared at me and I saw Oikawa was glaring at the boys that was looking at my butt.

I looked at The Karasuno, I saw them that They wanted to burn a trash.

Skip

After that Match Karasuno barely won when Oikawa Arrive after we got in Karasuno.

Y/N: Guys, I'm going home now!

Suga: I can walk you home, Y/N it's pretty late.

I decline he's offer because the Cafe was nearby.

Y/N: Don't worry, My house is just 3 meters away in this school.

Suga was hesistant but he agreed to it anyway.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

I was walking down the street when I heard, a Breaking glass bottle to the Dark alleyway.

I heard a cat meowed that's why I decided too looked at it.

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ

I saw a naked Middle aged man he was drunk and sa𝐰 a cat was that was hanging on a electrical wire he has a lot bruises it must have been hit by a glass bottle many times.

I can't move, I can't talk, I can't breath because of the smell of rotten blood that was coming from a cat......There were 5 dead bodies of a cat hanging above me. I felt a blood of a corpse cat fell on my sleeves.

There was only one cat that survive, And it was a black cat.

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ

I saw the man smiled at me as he grabbed a glass bottle as he charges towards me with a maniacally smirk.

I dodge it as start running out of the alleyway to get some help.