New Hair Color

꧁ʏ/ɴ꧂

After all of that incident 1 week ago was Traumatzing that's why Tanjiro and Oibanai are the ones who are gonna pick me up and take me yo School everyday....And If course I have to agreed to that it was scary.

I was walking towards school with Tanjiro.

Y/N: Good thing, That I'm fine now, Oh yeah Nii-chan, Daichi-san said that We were gonna have a practice match in Tokyo.

Nii-chan looked at me with a soften worried eyes.

Tanjiro: I'm worried about you, You know?

I nodded and gave him a paper.

Y/N: I know, That's why I gave you Daichi-san's number on that paper he's the captain after all.

I told him but when I looked at him, I saw his face was darken but when he turned to face me he's expression became soft.

Tanjiro: Would you mind if you bring Kanao with you?

Tanjiro told me, I smiled.

Y/N: Sure! But why though?

He shaked he's head.

Tanjiro: Nothing...

Tanjiro: ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ʜᴇ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ ɪғ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ

Tanjiro thought

I was walking faster while my vrither was behind me when suddenly a lightning struck on me.

AsI start scrsaming in pain.

Tanjiro: Y/N!!!!

Tanjiro start running towards me when he grabbed my hand the lightning dissapeared.

I felt my body paralyzed, If I moved an Inch I will feel a massive pain.

My brother has a fast reflexes that He be able to make my body move without feeling any pain.

My brother carried me in bridal style

We arrived at the Cafe everyone was shocked to see me.

As I close my eyes tiredly

I open my eyes again and felt I can move freely again.

I saw Kanao and Misturi were crying they were beside me.

Kanao&Mitsuri: Y/N!!!!!!

They both Hug me at the same time, I pattheir backs reassuring them they are alright.

Thenthe dorrwas busted open to see the Waiters and Cookers in front of it.

Zenitsu: Y/N! Are you alri- What the......

There was silence.

Y/N: What?

Tanjiro: Well whenI carry you back here they weren't in here yet so that's why they are suprised at your hair color.