CHAPTER 2

Oikawa is in her classroom doing some research about Ushijima Wakatoshi. She know he's popular but she didn't expect him to be this popular.

He's part of the under 19 representative of Japan for the Youth World Championship!

She even searched for his social media accounts. He does have one. He's not active she can tell but he has a lot of followers.

She can't find a single picture of him just scenery so she don't understand why he have a lot of followers.

"Captain! You're stalking a guy? And it's Ushijima Wakatoshi of Shiratorizawa?" Sara said when she saw what she's doing.

She's a wing spiker from the girls team.

"No! And can you lower down your voice please. People might hear you." She said

Sara act like she's zipping her mouth before she sit infront of her table.

"So? Are you giving up on Iwaizumi san and you decided to go after Ushijima Wakatoshi instead?"

"No duh! It's just Iwa chan talked to me because he saw me with that Ushiwaka soo.. I'm thinking of being friends with him and see if Iwa chan will act the same."

"Ohh.. Smart move! But risky." She said

She stopped scrolling and look at Sara because of it

"What do you mean Risky? There's nothing risky about it."

"There is! Captain, it's Ushijima Wakatoshi! He's hot."

"Not as hot as Iwa chan." She shrugs.

After lunch Oikawa and her team went to the gym for another match.

"Wakatoshi kun she's good" Tendou whispered to Ushijima while watching Aoba Johsai Girls Volleyball team.

"She knows how to use her spikers." Coach Washijo said while eyeing Oikawa.

At least she's more than just pretty face. He thought.

When he saw her yesterday he didn't expect her to be this good. She's tall yes but he thought that's just for show.

Shirabu and Semi suddenly felt chills and when they saw Ushijima he's still watching Oikawa while smiling. It's scary.

Oikawa caught his attention.

"Wakatoshi kun have his eyes on her." Tendou said to Shirabu and Semi with his squinting his eyes.

After the match Oikawa is walking along the hallway when she saw Ushijima.

"Ushiwaka! About the proposal-"

"You should have come to Shiratorizawa."

"Excuse me?"

"You have the skills. In Shiratorizawa we enhance the skills of each athletes to -"

"Look, I don't regret anything. I'm happy with my team and if I were to choose again I will definitely go to Aoba Johsai so stop." She said but when she saw Iwaizumi walking she pushed Uhijima inside the bathroom near them.

"He's here, Iwa chan is here!" She said.

"Pin me to wall! Now!"

"Why should I do that?" He said completely confused.

"Just do it!" Oikawa hold his wrist and put his arms beside her head.

"Hold my waist- no hold my leg!" She hooked her left leg to his waist and put his hand to it.

"Hold it." She said before she wrap her arms around his neck.

"I don't think this is appropriate."