"No..Obtaining it's impermissible,no matter what the reason...She violated the taboo on her own..Let's go back..There's something we have to do." Seulgi said.

Chaeyoung POV

I walking weakly in this empty old small street with a blood spreading on my body...
"Wh-What...What am I doing??" Suddenly I remember,I killed Nayeon... "No...No!!!" I take up my sword and wanna kill myself.

As I'm trying to stab and hurt myself,I can't even reach my own body and my sword got throw away... "I can't even be granted death...?" I'm crying...

No One POV

"The strong energy appear in area A,B and C!" Irene inform to Seulgi. "Prepare all of the team to get prepare!! I will also coming tonight.." Seulgi said

"Mina...You're such a good and strong girl."

"Dad??Is that you?!"

"I always proud to have a daughter like you...You grown up and went through a lot of things...I'm sorry for not being by your side when you in need.."

"No Dad..It's fine..."

"Mina...This is our fate as a Vanquisher.."

"But Dad-"

"I know...You lover her.... But do you wanna see a of people you love disappear one by one?"

".............."

"Stay strong,Mina.....Stay strong..."

"Dad!!" Mina wake up from her sleep and sweating a lot...

"You're too late...The eyes you had here already died." Seulgi said but Chaeyoung just smirk at Seulgi. "Now you can't use energy spirit to track me..I never would've imagined you would become a category A.." Seulgi continue.

"Oh where's everyone..Did they all run away?Or maybe they died?..Not that it makes any difference..I'm going to kill every living eventually,you see." Byakuei then appear and roaring at them and start attacking Seulgi team..

Seulgi actually sat on a wheelchair..Her wheelchair then take out the weapon inside and shot Chaeyoung ..Chaeyoung running to dodge from the shot and jump at Seulgi..Seulgi then manage to back off and the wheel start pop a blade on it and Seulgi attack Chaeyoung using it.

Chaeyoung got wound on her knees and her forehead got hit by Seulgi....Then as Chaeyoung about to attack Seulgi again,her foot burning as she step on the words circling around Seulgi..Chaeyoung widened her eyes and smirk.

"Not bad,isn't it?" Seulgi smirk.. "I will kill whoever they are without mercy!!" Seulgi yell.. "You think you can kill me?" Chaeyoung smirk at Seulgi but suddenly she realize there's a strings front of her.

It was Irene weapon...Irene then pull all the strings and broke all the pipe until it explode..Chaeyoung widened her eyes and start running toward Seulgi but Irene protecting her...Too much smoke covering at Chaeyoung and Seulgi start shot using her weapon on her wheelchair.

After Seulgi bullet already gone,Yeji and Chaeryoung suddenly died... "Wh-what the?!" Irene shock.The smoke start fading and A sword fly into Irene stomach and she fell down..
"Heh..Too slow..." Chaeyoung smirk devilish and throwing a dagger at Seulgi wheelchair.

Seulgi fell down from her wheelchair.. "M-ms..Ka-kang.." Irene groaning in pain holding her stomach...Seulgi crawling slowly to Irene and hold her body.. "Ir-Irene.." Seulgi crying..
"What such a beautiful scene here.." Chaeyoung walking toward them and pull her sword from Irene making Irene groaning in painful.

Seulgi looking everyone and her team all dying...Irene then hold her hands and smile.. "Ms.Ka-Kang...Tha-thank y-you...For ev-everything.." Irene said and Seulgi started to crying...She hug Irene tightly while Chaeyoung lifted her sword up.
"Say No More." She smirk and kill both of them....Her head suddenly hurt and she running away..

Chaeyoung POV

What have I done.....I saw my hand,full of blood and I'm laying on this empty and alone street... "This-..This is not what I want.." I'm hugging my knee and I remember everything that I've done...

"That's all what you want.." The banestone said to me and I'm still laying down here...

Mina POV

"Mina....There's no enough time for us anymore...Jungyeon unnie still don't talk nor eat since Nayeon dead.." Tzuyu told me..
"I know........" I said. "Even Ms.Kang and the other already died...Only the three of us left..." Tzuyu continue.

I'm speechless at this time....One by one people died.... "Mina...I understand what you feel...I also can't doing this...But,it's already too late..." Tzuyu said again...I nod and went to the room.

I let the deep sigh out and crying all night...What should I do???What should I do Dad???I burst into tears the whole night...I let all the pain out......Chaeyoung.....