LUCY 루시

A/N: This chapter is dedicated especially for people who don't know who LUCY members are, and wants to explore more before diving into this fanfiction. I truly suggest to read with enjoyment and relaxation :) if you're my reader from my other fanfics and a fellow Moomoo, then this band is super easy to relate to :)

The following descriptions are taken from https://kprofiles.com/band-lucy-profile-facts/, visit the site for more information. There are some information that I added/corrected based on what I know as an avid fan.

Thank you and credits to the website's author, juns.spotlight! You da best!

-

LUCY (루시) is a 4 member band under Mystic Story. The band is named after a dog that they used to play with that lived close to where they practiced. They all participated on the survival show JTBC SuperBand. The band consists of Jo Wonsang, Choi Sangyeop, Shin Gwangil and Shin Yechan. They debuted on May 8, 2020.

LUCY Fandom Name: WALWAL

LUCY Fandom Color: SKY BLUE/BLUE

OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM: @ band_lucy

Name: Shin Yechan

Position: Leader, Violinist

Birthday: June 13, 1992 (A/N: same birth year as Moon Byul ayeeee)

Instagram: @ ye___chani

Yechan Facts:
– Yechan began playing the violin in 3rd grade.
– He has about three tattoos on his left arm.
– He has a younger brother.
– Nicknames: Madnae (맏내) = madhyung(eldest) + maknae(youngest) because he's the oldest, but acts like the youngest.
– He has completed his mandatory military enlistment.
– They all used to share the same room, but they had to kick Yechan out because of snoring.
– He was a part of a busking band named 가능동 Ganeung-dong or Possible Dong.
– Yechan appeared on "I Can See Your Voice 5".