Chapter Nineteen: Naked Drawings 'n Shit

Start from the beginning

The mere thought had him shaking with excitement. All past troubles floating aimlessly in the wind.

Finding Katsuki still in the bathroom upon his arrival—while slightly worrying if the boy was alright—Izuku quickly set up his easel by the bed, arranging his pencils and papers accordingly. Eventually, after one final trip around the penthouse in search of a small stool to sit on, Izuku had successfully created a small space for himself to draw. With the door shut, lights dimmed low, and rain pelting heavily against the window and roof everything seemed to be in order.

Patiently waiting for Katsuki he had begun doodling on a scrap paper, testing out his pencils to make sure none of them needed sharpening. His eyes never glancing up when a small groan of the bathroom hinges echoed through the air.

That is until the elder cleared his throat.

Nothing could have prepared Izuku for what he saw next. It was rather evident the blond had . . . grown in certain aspects of his body. For artistic purposes, he inspected his model with vehement detail—careful not to leave one inch of his body unlooked. Only for artistic purposes, of course. The young artist was completely unaware of the blush proliferating across his face, reaching the top of his neck as he continued to stare.

It wasn't as if he hadn't seen people naked before, this should not have been affecting him the way it did. Fuck.

"Uhm, lay on the . . . the bed," Izuku instructed, eyes fixated on the place between his legs. 

With a wide smile, Katsuki mock-salutes the boy, lying down where he was told. "And how exactly do you want me?" he knew what he was doing, albeit could you blame him? It was fun watching the boy get flustered. "After all, you're the artistic here,"

"Front facing me with your right knee bent upwards. You can rest your head on your hand if you want," Izuku sighed heavily, regaining his composure as he shakily picked up his pencil.

"Good?" Katsuki gazed at him with expectant eyes as he fixed his pose.

If there was anything Izuku had learned from this particular drawing session is that drawing Katsuki Bakugou naked was not only a blessing but a curse. Look but don't touch. And holy shit Izuku wanted nothing more than to touch him right now, tracing his muscles with his fingers. Maybe his mouth too—

Ceramic tiles and eggs. Ceramic tiles and eggs.

"Everything okay over there, Little Picasso?" Katsuki teased, innocently trailing a finger along his thigh. The little fucker—

Izuku swallowed thickly, shading the area of his upper lip as he slowly nodded his head. Dismissing the obvious curiosity and desire nipping away at his insides. It was an odd sensation that's for sure, for Izuku still had to live with two versions of himself within his head. The Izuku who was secretly an amnesic and who was inexperienced in just about everything regarding relationships and intimacy. And then there was Katsuki's Izuku . . . a whole other layer of himself he had no clue was lying dormant beneath the surface.

In a sense, he had been leading two live without his knowledge. 

Part of him wished to spring from his seat, doing whatever he damn well pleased with the blond. And the other half was timid—visibly shaking, either from excitement or apprehension, at the mere thought of being naked in front of Katsuki. Of Katsuki being naked in front of him at the moment.

"You sure?" he raised a knowing brow, evidently pleased with his ability to elicit a reaction out of the freckled male. "It looks like you're sweating a bit. Want me to turn down the heat?"