II

Character Imagine
Oceans 8
Tammy

"I'll try her again." I say pressing the phone to my ear once more. Debbie huffs, pacing around in the garage as the line continues to ring. "Come on, Tammy.

Tammy glances down at the ringing phone as she frantically stuff the blender full of the fluffy greens. "Boys will you stop running in the house please."

Huffing to herself she finally slides over on the device and presses it to her ear

"Call me one more time and i'm blocking this number."

"Woah, hostile much. How did you even know it was me?" A beat of silence passes as the realization comes to my mind. "Wait a second, Tammy, did you save my number all these years?"

"It's not like that, don't let it get to your head." She pauses, thinking of your smile on the other side of the phone. "Now, what do you want?"

As you spoke, she couldn't help but start to smile.

"Deb and I need to talk with you."

"I told you, i'm not doing that anymore, okay? That life isn't for me." She tries to argue back but even she knew it was a waste of time.

" She tries to argue back but even she knew it was a waste of time

"We're in the garage." She goes to protest but her words don't leave her mouth. "See you soon, honey."

"I cannot stand you." And just like that you clicked the red button and waited impatiently as the sound of her feet grew closer and closer from the outside walls.