IV

"Okay, next question." I say once our laughter has died down. "Has there ever been a moment
when our careers and relationship crossed over?"

I think for a moment, trying to gather my thoughts from the past decade.

"I have one certain instance." She speaks up, a sly smile on her face.

"Do share."

"Just like you, there comes a time in every film where an uncomfortable situation is created." I nod my head not sure where she is going. "Where you have to imitate something incredibly personal. Do you know what i'm talking about?"

"Not a clue, Chastain."

"I had a love scene with another actor." And just like that a lightbulb went off in my head as I recall this certain, embarrassing situation.

Her head falls into her hands as she begins to laugh.

"Which is totally normal now for us to have to sit through but, at the time we had only been dating for a few months

"Which is totally normal now for us to have to sit through but, at the time we had only been dating for a few months." I nodded along, laughing slightly as the story was told. "And I could just feel her tense up beside me, until about 45 seconds in she kindly excused herself and went and walked around the outside of the theater for a good 15 minutes."

"What a insecure little human I was."

"Not insecure just protective, and very personal. Which I love about you."