Katsuragi approached me, "You are quite strong" He said.

I sighed, "I used to practice piano and calligraphy."

Katsuragi stared at me like I was joking. Well, it isn't a joke, I used to practice piano.

He sighed and said, "It seems I can't take Class D for granted" and he exited from there.

I turned back to Kamuro and she was red.

I touched her head, "huh" she yelped.

"Are you okay, your face is heating up."

She looked away, "Shut up idiot." and left the seat. And turned back once and said, "Thanks for saving me"

"Hmm" I nodded confused by the situation playing before me.

As I was contemplating what was happening Chihiro and ichinose approached me.

"Ayanokouji you are too dense for your own good." Ichinose said.

"I have to agree with her." Chihiro nodded.

"Can anyone tell me what's going on." I asked.

They sighed and took a seat at my table. Everyone was stealing glances at our trio. I mean nearly everyone in the restaurant. I have somewhat turned into the most popular person in the year. I could imagine yamauchi and Ike making plans to murder me. An idiot like me spending time with the most appealing girls in the school year.

This has turned into a hassle. Having popular friends makes you popular. I mentally noted. We started chatting and the conversation moved on till I stood up and bid them farewell.

I continued to move around the ship and I met the person who I didn't want to.

"You seem to be enjoying your summer." she said to me.

I sighed, "Why, aren't you too enjoying the cruise."

"I don't have time for it, this cruise is more suspicious then enjoyable" She replied while staring at the sea.

"Don't lie, you aren't feeling well are you Horikita." I called out to her.

She coldly retorted, "I don't remember asking you about my health Ayanokouji Kun."

I sighed and leaned against a nearby railing. Tomorrow we were going to reach the island. If what sensei was telling was the truth than we will have an exam on that island.

In this exam my objectives are simple.

Take care of Ryūen. Gain Matsushita's co-operation. And final, lend class D a hand. This exam is going to be trouble, because I may need to sacrifice Horikita.

___________________________________

Ryūen POV

"Did you see that Ayanokouji hold his hand. Man, he must be strong." Ishizaki said to me.

Ibuki just tched.

I started laughing and said," In a fight strength doesn't matter, what matters is the heart of the one fighting. Hats because if he comes in front of him, I'll destroy him."

_____________________________________

Ichinose POV

So Ayanokouji is strong too. It seems I need to watch out for him. That's what Hoshinomiya sensei told me.

If he is threat for my class, I must protect my class at all cost.

"Ichinose you are in deep thought." Shibata called me.

"Nothing I'm just wondering about D Class." I said to him.

"You too huh." Kanzaki called out.

"Huh what do you mean." I asked. Chuckling at the fact that we were thinking the same.

He too said with a smirk on a face, "Ayanokouji from that class is a weird student. First, he saves that C class kids and now he went against Yahiko. We need to watch out for him."

Shibata and I nodded. Only time will tell what the future has for us.

____________________________________

Kamuro POV

I was lying on my bed thinking about today's events. He saved me.

He was definitely the one for me

No, I need to control myself. I have seen his strength. If I want to graduate from Class A, I need to win against him. And that's why at any reason I'm going to help Class A defeat Class D even if I have to partner with that Sakayanagi.

Because I still have to be acknowledged by my parents. That's my goal for coming to the school. And I won't let anyone destroy it, even if its Ayanokouji.

But at what level I am now, I can't defeat him. I have to grow strong. I need Sakayanagi's help.

____________________________________________________________________________

Matsushita POV

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, an average student by the looks of it. Somehow, I feel he is hiding something. And he knows something about me too.

Because before he grabbed that A class student's hand, he looked at me than tightened his hand. Was he showing me his strength? It's like he wanted to show his strength to me, that's why he blocked the blow at the first place.

But the question is if I wasn't there at that time, would he have saved Kamuro?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A.N. Sorry for the short chapter but this chapter was for introducing Matsushita into the plot.

Dark Ayanakoji grins.LoL.

Well why don't you answer the question from Matsushita's monologue. :)

And thanks for your support and see you next time)