School (and 'dress codes')

I know that this is the first chapter and everything but I have a lot of feelings that need to get the fuck out of my ass right now so here goes.

School started for me yesterday and the teachers had no mercy in telling us the new rules for this year.

No one can wear Converse shoes to school anymore, and THEY WILL BE CHECKING.
I'm like what the fuck are you guys doing?!!!?!1!1
There are children starving in Africa and people living on the streets and you're worried about our shoes?!
SO WHAT IF THEY DONT HAVE ARCH SUPPORT I DONT HAVE A FUCK TO GIVE SON.
THEY LOOK GOOD AND ARE COMFORTABLE AND DOESNT FEEL LIKE IM WALKING WITH BLOCKS OF CONCRETE ON MY FEET LIKE SCHOOL SHOES DO FUCK OFF MATE
And I'm really mad because I got my first ever pair of converse a few weeks ago and I was gonna wear them to school but no.

And no chokers. NO CHoKERS.
I know that chokers had a 'phase' or whatever and that it's apparently now 'past it's prime' but i don't give a fuck I really like them and I used to wear them to school erryday but apparently I can't now because..because...
Okay really now, what is the logical reasoning behind not allowing us to wear chokers?
At least with the converse thing I can understand that it can damage your foot and that it doesn't have cushioning and blah blah if you wear sneakers than u r illuminati confirmed blah blah blah but what about chokers?
THEY ARE STRECHY BAND THINGIES THAT GO AROUND YOUR NECK.
THEY DO NOT DAMAGE, STRANGLE NOR CAUSE ERECTILE DISFUNCTION SO IM GOING TO CRABWALK AWAY FROM YOUR BULLSHIT ARGHGHDHSJFNS

And I'm really mad especially at the fact that they educate us to 'be who we really are' and 'not be afraid to show your true colours' and all that but they won't let us express who we really are over the ever boring school uniforms.

But besides that bitch fit, my friend (let's call her Alien Princess hehe) got moved down a class and she's not in my class anymore and I don't understand why bc she's really smart and I'm the kind of trash you find at the very bottom of the dumpster I?!?!??!
I swear the teacher who organises the classes at school is on crack or something bc why am I still in the highest class? I don't understand, it's my second year in this shithole, learn from your mistakes god dammit woman.

And there's this girl who was in my class last year who is a bitch (let's call her Jay) but she moved down a class so she's not in my class anymore (but she's in Alien Princess's hahaha I feel so bad for her I love you babe). But I was walking out of class and down the hallway when I saw Jay and her clique (this word sickens me but it's the most accurate) walking out of a class and walking in my general direction, she was talking (she's the queen of the group apparently) and when she met eye contact with me she stopped talking automatically and I was kinda like O-O because I used to be her friend and now it's really weird bc she hates me and the feeling is mutual (hahahaiwassostupidkillmehahah) But when I passed her group I heard her say "Guys we need to take up the whole hallway, we need to look awesome".
A R E Y O U S E R I O U S ? ?
Wow. Just. Wow.
I can't-nope.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?
At least now we know that looking like a badass group takes practice and organisation, people.

Did I mention I'm in year 8 and that most of us are 12-13 with an exception of a few grade repeaters who are 14?

So yeah, a group of badass 13 year olds sporting duck faces, high pony tails, cake face and nike shoes k.

That was so mean I'm sorry these feelings are sponsored by my vagina.