Herrrrres my anxiety! :D

I probably won't post this until a few days into the future but as of right now, I am in the midst of what I call an anxiety panic attack.

And oh man, it's great.

I mean first I don't feel like eating and I'm like 'Oh nah, it's cool. That's perfectly normal', right?
But then i don't eat for a whole day, because i just don't feel like it.
Then my stomach goes really weak, my legs feel wobbly and my hands start to be really shaky.
Then I can't swallow my own silva properly, there's always excessive amounts or my mouth and thirst are extremely dry.
My mind goes foggy and I can't really think straight.
I'm hungry and my stomach growls and complains but my mind doesn't process and I just feel blergh about the idea of chewing anything.
It's like I'm nervous and excited at the same time all the time. It's like stage fright. Or being scared.
But for no goddamn, motherfucking reason.

So yeah, like I said, it's great.

This is the first time since November last year, but that lasted a whole week or so and I barely consumed any food...or liquid for that matter hmm.
And that week I lost a lot of weight without meaning to and it was scary.
Because I was constantly hungry it was really difficult to fall asleep.
Which meant I has even less energy than usual. Sigh.

As I writing this it's like 2:39am and I have to get up early today. Yay.

On the flip side though, I watched Kick-Ass 2 today after having watched Kick-Ass a few months ago. And it was fucking awesome.
If you ever get the chance and you're not sensitive to violence and all that shit then I recommend it. I cannot recommend it enough. It's amazing, okay?

Mindy McCready is my hero. She's bad ass and gorgeous and amazing and so UGH SHES JUST SO EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD OKAY IM GONNA TRY TO LISTEN TO SOME ALL TIME LOW AND SLEEP JUST CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIVES GUYS BYE