Chapter 3

Sana's POV

"Well what can I do I'm bored though" I spoke... i just look around cause I dont want this book so then I turn around and saw Dahyun so focus on his book cause his a Nerd DUH..
"Uhmm what with this math problem it had a multiple choice but none is the great answer" Nayeon unnie ask..
"Uhmm can I see" Dahyun said and took the book nayeon was holding and started reading it
"I got it is letter B" he said and smile "oww is that so thanks" Nayeon unnie said and get the book.

I was so shocked how come some boy is so genius even me i cant answer it so genius..

Dahyun's POV

I saw sana looking at me so then I look back but when I look back she look away 'such loser' I said in my mind.

"Uhmm dahyun wanna come hang out with us you can bring your friends to" that president spoke.."uhmm sure no problem" I said and smile genuinely...

Sana's POV

Wow his smile are beautiful it made me to fall for him wait what are you thinking sana that's a nerd and your famous nerd and famous are not ment to be....

Mina's POV 

I went to the Cafeteria and saw chaeyeong there I think his waiting for me and he also brought two friend of him..
"Hi there babe" Chaeyoung said and hold my wrist and made me sat on a chair.

"Wow bro I didn't know that you have a girlfriend" his friend ask "well she's cute though" his friend said and make me giggled "thank you BTW I'm Myoui Mina" I spoke showing my gummy smile

"Well nice to meet you I'm Tzuyu Chaengs friend" one of my bf's friend spoke and I just nodded and smile...

"Hi I'm Chaengs no jam brother Yoo Jeongyeon" I just chuckle of what he said and I can saw my bf's blush in embarrassment..

Then Dahyun came and smiled 'wow all my life I didn't seen him smile to much today cause all he do is frown but this day is  different' i said in my thoughts

"Hi everyone" Dahyun greeted and waved at us and we did the same as him and he sat besides me "uhmm so are you guys going to come in our house for you know sleep over" Mina ask
"Yess"
"Sure"
"No prob"
I smiled at there answer but one is missing.
"No thanks"
My smile became a frown when someone said those words and I look at my side and saw it was dahyun who said those word we all glared at him..

"What?!" he innocently ask
"Why wont you come in with us you know to have some fun" tzuyu spoke " I'm born to not have fun tzuyu and you know it" Dahyun spoke coldly and left us in the Cafeteria