Chapter 1

Sana's POV

I woked up from my bed because of this stupid alarm "AISHHH WHAT WITH THIS STUPID ALARM RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP" then i got and called one of my maid to clean my room..Then i went down to eat my breakfast prepared by my maid cause my parents is in Japan for some business.

Fastforward~
  AT CAR

"We've arrived ma'am" my driver said and I went out and entered the university i could see some boys looking and drooling at me "HEY SANA MARRY ME" some random boys shouted and i looked at them in disgust then i saw Nayeon, Mina and heading towards me
"Hey whats up" Nayeon spoke and hug me i hugged her back "nothing just a little bit disgust" I said and smiled "hahaha its hard to be famous though" Momo said and I just glare at him "yah what with the glaring Satang" she said "nothing" I replied "hey wanna go to the Cafeteria" Mina suggest then I just nodded. We went to the cafeteria and sat down of course in the chair... while were talking i saw a nerd sitting alone and reading his book I smirked and looked at that boy and that boy looked at me with a confuse face then i went to her and slammed her table "uhm do I know you" he ask innocently "h-huh so you don't  know me" i said "nope really" he said and made angry of what he said " are you really from this university" i spoke to him "yes im from here and can you answer me who are you" he ask once again " Im Minatozaki Sana the only beautiful girl and famous in this university and you better back off cause theres no way i would like a nerd like you so stop drooling at me and looking at me" i said boastfully then he first cough and said " uhm sorry miss Sana but let's make this clear first i dont really know you second i nkt drooling at you and i will never fall for you third your not the most beautiful woman here" he said and left and leaving me confused "do you think that nerd like you" Momo spoke that made me jump from surprise "yah dont do that" i said and sat on my chair "that nerd will never fall for you Sana cause his focus on books" Mina spoke while eating some ketchup "But if you really wanted to get him to fa-" i cut her off "no i will not like some sort of book addicted" i said "yah im also some book addicted that this means you dont like me" Mina frowns by her words " yah Mina I like you to be my friend i meant best friend I just don't  want some boy nerd to drool on me cause he will only get hurt" i said and left them cause i got a texted from jihyo earlier she said she would like me to meet him so i left..

At the SPG'S office "hey sana nice seeing you here" she spoke and gave me long hug and i did the same "so what do you need Jihyo unnie" She said "well nothing i just want you tobe here and i want you to meet my boyfriend" she said that made me smile cause im happy for her she then introduced her boyfriend "hi im Kang Daniel" he said and offered his hand "hello im Minatozaki Sana" i spoke and accept his hand and we shake and let go " can I go now" is ask Jihyo and she just nodded and i walked at her office.While i was walking I heard the bell rang and i immediately ran to our room and there I saw that boy earlier his still focus on that stupid book wait why am I even care of his life then the professor entered in and teach us some boring stuffs and finally the bell rang that means is finally home time YEYY i said in my mind while walking alone cause i font want to bother my friends so i walked home and i held my phone and i was shocked of what i saw "AISHH IT ALREADY 10:00pm" i said cause in this time there are many drunk people as i was heading home i saw an open convenience store and i gladly went in and buy some snacks and left while i was heading home i felt that someone is following me so i ran as fast as i could but i can ran off them cause there already in front of me there are three of them so i panicked a little bit "What to we had here"

There thats the first chapter sorry for my bad english.and sorry because its short.. i will make it longer on my next update komawo and stay safe