11. wanna be yours.

I recommend listening to one of the two playlist while reading ! Other than that enjoy <3

𝖷𝖨. 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌.
———- 📼

𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖠'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
_________________

That was it. Everything we told each other, the kiss, the agitating, the laughs, him. All gone in less than 24 hours, due to the word "pay." To me it wasn't real. The feelings. My chance of love gone.

I cried that day. Over Louis partridge. Pathetic. He left me multiple missed calls. Apologizing through bundles of tears. I listened to the voicemails. Hearing his voice crack violently. Paying attention to how heart broken he sounded. I couldn't take it so, I shut it off. I sat there. Surveying the wall.

Speaking of which. It's been almost a month. Not talking to Louis. I didn't even look at him. Roaming opposite halls. Eating my lunch out in the courtyard. Corina also texted me. Asking if I was ok. I told her I was fine. Obviously lying.

On top of that, prom was around the corner. A stupid excuse for a dance. Every high school tradition. Corina begged me to go. Knowing she didn't wanna be alone. Or because she didn't have a date. Corina finally convinced me to go.

She was so excited, she already has a dress. To my my luck, Corina bought an extra one, surprising me.
It was cute and simple. The dress was a pastel lilac, clusters of violet daises then and there, a sweetheart neckline, with small ruffles alining the bottom of the dress. I loved it.

When attending the dance, I wanted to do it for myself. Let go of all my overthinking. Despite how shit these past months or weeks have gone. I spent so much time alone. So I guess it was time to fiddle right back into a big group of people my age.

———

It was now Friday. December 18th, the last day before winter break starts. The prom. I dreaded going, but at the same time I was ecstatic to wear the gorgeous dress Corina had bought me.