5. flirtatious boy.

V

V. 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗒.
———- 🤎

𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖠'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
__________________

It was vivid and sunny outside. Slight breeze of wind. I was playing soccer with my teammates out in our schools football field. Other students scattered throughout the bleachers watching or studying. We all played until the period was over.

"Good practice girls" our coach announced.

Everyone was all sweaty and exhausted. Including me of course.

I walked to get my water bottle and bag off of the bench. Chugging my water down. When I spot a shadow in front of me.

"Hey there pretty lady." A familiar voice said.

I looked up to meet the brown eyes of the one and only Louis Partridge. His brown fluffy hair was messy and lopsided. He didn't have his blazer on. Leaving him in a white button up with our striped school tie and black trousers.

"how's it going?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, sweating like a pig actually, and yourself?" I exclaimed with a sarcastic smile.

"Well that's one way to get a guys attention huh?" he smiled back.

"My mission in life." I said with such sarcasm, while walking away. He started walking with me too.

"And so you see it worked, the world makes sense again." I noted.

"Pick you up on Friday then." He responded.

"Oh yeah Friday uh huh." Bringing out more sarcasm.

"Well I'll take you places that night you've never been before." Louis mentioned.

"Like where, the Bp on Bridge Road?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Do you even know my name screw boy?" I questioned again.

"I know a lot more than you think." he answered.

I scoffed. "Doubtful, very doubtful." I stated and walked away.

________________________

After school, I walked to the nearby book shop, that had a music section, to pick up some new cds. I would sometimes stop by there for some alone time or just because I didn't wanna go home.

Don't get me wrong my parents are great. I'd just get bored being in the house all day, with no one to talk to.

I looked around searching for Billie Eilish's recent album and Clairo's 2019 album. I've recently been getting more into Clairo when I first heard her song "pretty girl" on the radio. Her voice gave me comfort considering it sounding like an angel.