18. v day.

𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝗏 𝖽𝖺𝗒.
———- 💒

____________________

Valentine's Day. A made up holiday that Hallmark made to sell their stupid cards. In which a day everyone believes is full of love. For friends, family, couples, anyone. But why can't everyday be a place to feel real love in this world? Ironic. Moving on. Alyssa wanted to have one of those cottage core picnics, where you slice a cake with a wine glass.

Louis obviously agreed. Only because of how adorable he thought the idea was. And how cute his girlfriend was. It's been weeks since Louis officially asked Alyssa to be his on her beloved birthday of surprises. The way his eyes softened every time he got to call her the labeled name. His cheeks still heating up every time she kissed it. The light in his eyes when he saw her walking or laughing during school hours. He was truly in deep love.

Even so Alyssa hated Valentine's Day with a whole passion. She wanted to spend it with Louis. Her first actual holiday she'd spend with a boy this year. The two hung out almost everyday. It was like a best friend in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Jealousy lingered in the air when other girls saw them. Shooting daggers through their eyes at them when they passed by holding hands delicately.

To say their song was Brooklyn Baby by Lana Del Ray. Every word in that song described their beautiful relationship. Alyssa was a smooth and sarcastic girl. Cooler than her boyfriend may you say. They sung the lyrics together all the time. In Alyssas or Louis' room to car rides at night.

Alyssa was pretty much up for anything. It's what Louis loved about her snarky personality. Her go to motto was always "shut the fuck up. I'm here for a good time, not a long time louis!" Her boyfriend would just giggle. Besides that, he wanted her here forever.

And then there's was always someone who wanted to get in their way. Harry Copeland was outraged. Instead of a funny and rude outcome from a bet. He got an adorable couple who did everything together. Planning his revenge quite quickly. Was trying to steal his ex best friends girlfriend even good enough? Yeah I don't think so stupid. Maybe it was just jealousy.

time skip 😩🙏🏼.

Louis and Alyssa got everything read for the picnic at her house. Their favorite part was making the cake. A simple chocolate cake with a pastel green and yellowish frosting. Lyz decorated the rest with little daisies and frosted olive green leaves. The cake was gorgeous. As Louis would say "just like you." To Alyssa with his cheesy ass pick up lines.