Chapter 10

Everyone gathered in the new common room for the "Battle Survivors", which is what younger children at Hogwarts called the students that returned back to Hogwarts to finish their 7th year.

Headmistress McGonagall had soon realized that common rooms for each house would be too crowed with the extra students, so she moved them to a new common room, full of each houses colors and more. It was pretty cool to all of them.

When they first walked in, there was a boy's dormitory, and a girl's one. The girl's rooms had seven beds: Hermione, Ginny, Luna. Padma, Pavarti, Cho, and Annie. The boys room had six beds: Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus, Dean, and Draco. They consisted of bunk beds, each pillow case and blanket with a Hogwarts Crest on it and the words "Thank you for sticking with Hogwarts until the very end, and beyond. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." (Besides for Annie's, which made everyone happy she didn't get any credit.)

A room separated the dormitories (their common room) and each of their rooms had a door leading to it (luckily they could lock, so no boys would cause trouble... Hogwarts knows it is always boys that cause the trouble, that's why Ron couldn't get into the girl's room haha). The room was filled with comfortable couches, armchairs, a table with multiple chairs for homework if needed, and a giant fireplace.

The group was ecstatic. After their bags were magically moved to their beds, they all sat in the common room. Ginny stood up.

"So, I reckon there is a lot of love going on here," said Ginny, "I'm dating Harry, Ron is dating Hermione, Cho is dating Draco, and Neville is dating Luna. Let's make some ship names!"

Everyone laughed, and those mentioned blushed and laughed, but if anything, scooted closer to their boy or girl friend.

"Well, I don't think Ron and this Hermione chick will need one. After all, he kissed me." Added Annie.