Chapter 12

Hermione slept all morning, because today was a Saturday, and she didn't want to get out of bed. (Annie did too)The rest of the 8th years sat in the common room, all pretty silent.

Neville was hand and hand with Luna, who was wearing earrings that had chocolate frogs on them.

Of course, Cho and Draco were snogging.

Ginny and Harry were sitting next to each other, talking under their breaths about Ron and Hermione's fight. Harry explained the story, and Ginny said, "Harry, I know you and Ron are best mates and all, but I am your girlfriend (Harry's heart skipped a beat even though he knew this) and I trust whatever you say, but is this the truth?"

Harry responded "Yes."

Ginny stood up and explained what happened to everyone. Annie was also asleep, like Hermione, so she couldn't defend herself or lie any further.

"What a LIAR!" Screamed Dean.

"I hate her," "She needs to go," and "how dare she," and other choice words were cried out from them.

Hermione came out, her head down, and flopped down on an armchair.

"Hermione, we have a story to tell you," explained Ginny.

And so they explained and awaited Hermione's reaction.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT LITTLE BRAT!"

"So do you forgive me, 'mione?" Asked Ron.

"Yes, now let's get some revenge!"

"This is not the Hermione I know..." Questioned Harry.

"I trust Ron with all my heart, and I am so relieved. Now, let's plot some revenge guys! CHO AND DRACO CAN YOU STOP EATING EACH OTHERS FACES LIKE THEY ARE CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND HELP US?!?! (Get the joke? Artygirl08 District-Dauntless )

"I was once evil, I've got this. Huddle around, and someone keep watch. Get ready, this is going to be awesome!" Exclaimed Draco.