Chapter 11

"Ron...Is this true?"

"What?! No, no, no! Why would I kiss her?"

They didn't call her the brightest witch of her age for no reason...

She walked up to Ron, and stood on her tip toes. She sniffed his lips and looked mortified.

"What does my breath smell or something?"

Seamus gave an awkward laugh, but Dean hit him in the side really hard.

"Really? You didn't kiss her? Then why does your breath smell like Honeydukes candy and mints? (In a earlier chapter Ron mentioned how her breath smelled sweet and minty.) I thought I could trust my BOYFRIEND/BEST FRIEND! This time I mean this: You are the most foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach I have EVER had the misfortune to meet."

And with that she turned around, her beautiful, curly, slightly bushy hair flying behind her neck. No one said a word, besides for Ron, who said the wrong thing.

"I'm your boyfriend?"

"NOT ANYMORE OBVIOUSLY." Hermione screamed from the girl's dormitory.

"Should I go talk to her?" Asked Luna softly.

"Didn't you guys see? Annie pounced on me." Explained Ron, who was distraught and sick looking.

"Sorry, no. All of us went upstairs after you and Hermione made up." Answered Padma.

"You did not pounce on me. Guys sit down... here comes the real and full story..." Started Annie.

"Actually, Ronald, I would like to hear this." Said Hermione, who was coming into the room and sitting far away from him on purpose. Ginny and Luna sat on each side of her, comforting her. Her eyes were slightly red from crying a little, but she had been too mad to full on cry.

Cho and Draco were in the corner, snogging. And it was loud and disgusting.

"CAN YOU NOT?" Screamed everyone but them and Luna, who wasn't the yelling type. (District-Dauntless that was dedicated to you. xx)

"It all started the day I came... Ron stared and me, and finally I talked to him. He was overly nice, but pretty good-looking, and funny, so I gave him a shot. He made a effort to talk to me. And he came over to me today and acted like he was wiping icing from the cupcakes at lunch off my mouth, and I tried to stop him, but he "fell" on top of me and kissed me. He was so strong, I tried to push him off but I couldn't. I am so, so, so, sorry Hermione, I tried my best, and I didn't kiss him back." Annie looked on the verge of tears and had a sad face on that looked so real, Ron almost believed it.

Hermione's head was in Ginny's lap. She was hysterical crying, so hard that it was silent. Luna was rubbing her back, while Ginny was shooting him nasty looks.

"Let's go, Hermione. " Said Ginny.

Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Padma, Pavarti, and Annie got up and walked into the girl's dormitory.

Cho and Draco stayed and snogged more, much to the boys' displeasure.

Ron was crying, Harry was shocked, and knew Annie had won everyone over. Neville just sat in an armchair, and didn't want to make anything worse, for no one but Harry, Ron, and Annie knew the full story.

"Open up the door! I was there!" Shouted Harry; rapping on the door, which was locked.

"We would Harry, but we don't trust Ron near us, he could kiss anyone of us besides for his sister, which would be just as bad as hurting Hermione like this. She needs to be left alone. We will talk to you tomorrow. "

Ron was heartbroken, and so was Hermione. What was happening to them?

The girls had the house elves (Hermione was too hurt to care) bring ice cream, and the girls stayed up for hours, comforting her and indulging in ice cream.

The boys just laid/slept in silence.

And Neville dreamed about Luna.