Chapter 20

"Cho! Ginny! Come here!" Luna cried as she ran into the girl's dormitory.

"Luna, it is 5:45. What's so important?" Cho asked as Luna shook her.

"I found Ron fast asleep in the closet!"

Cho jerked awake.

"Really?"

"Yes, and I think that Draco is behind it."

"Let's investigate." Cho said.

She reached over the railing on the top bunk (which she was sleeping on), and grabbed Ginny's elbow, (which was hanging off the bed just in Cho's reach)who was on the bottom bunk.

"Wahhh!" Screamed Ginny, her eyes, which were red and tired from just waking up opening wide.

"Oh thank Merlin it's just you guys," Ginny said, then her relaxed expression turned to an angry one, "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP BEFORE THE CRACK OF DAWN?"

"Gin, Ron is in the closet, asleep, and we think Draco is behind it." Luna explained to Ginny.

Ginny jumped out of bed, and put on her slippers that were decorated with broomsticks. Cho climbed down the ladder, and the three girls walked out of the room, being as quiet as they could.

They snuck into the boy's dormitory and looked in the beds. Everyone but Draco was there. Even Ron.

Luna gasped, "Look there's Ron! But Ron is also in there!" She whispered, pointing to the open closet where Ron was fast asleep.

"Draco... But why would he want to be Ron?" Ginny wondered out loud.

"Let's see. What does Ron have he doesn't?" Cho asked.

"The ability to be nice, -" Ginny started, getting interrupted by Cho.

"Not that...."

"HERMIONE!" Luna screamed.

The boys stirred and sat up in bed, but the girls were able to run out in time.

They ran into their room, closed the door, and discussed.

"That's it! He loves Hermione and wants to be her boyfriend!" Exclaimed Cho.

"Should we warn Hermione? Or go get Draco, who looks like Ron?"

"No, let's have some fun with this." Ginny said as she smirked.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: The next chapter will be longer, and very eventful! I will have some time tomorrow! Thanks for reading and helping me reach 1000+ reads!