"Nice name hon." We fly to the half kingdom ruled Ranboo. We land Èmèng lǐngyù on the top of the castle and slide down his wing onto the ground.

We slide on our other masks to hide ourselves completely. Techno's is a warthog skull.

While mine is a black version of my smile mask but it's got horns and an evil smile with orange glowing through the mouth and eyes.

Techno tells Èmèng lǐngyù to blow a hole through the wall to let us in. He flies up and blows purple fire though the wall.

We slide into the castle to be met face to face with a scared Ranboo and an even more scared Eret, king of the Bisexuality kingdom.

We throw a bag at their feet and tell them to get inside, and if they don't will kill them. Eret immediately walks into the bag.

"Ranboo get in the bag, we have no choice they have a fucking dragon" Ranboo walks into the bag. We tie the bag and have Èmèng lǐngyù come get us and grab the bag.

We fly them back towards our kingdom and switch our masks back to normal on the way back. Èmèng lǐngyù place's them down gently and we open the bag. They looked at us pissed, releasing who we were.

"You guys owe me a new wall and a flight home." Ramboo says walking into our castle. "You know you could've just asked us to come over right" Eret says not as pissed as Ramboo was.

"Well this sounded more fun anyways" Techno says. "TECHNO your home!" Wilbur says with a happy tone.

"I never knew you had a dragon, what's his name?" We watch Schlatt walk over to Wilbur and grab his hand.

I then remember we're supposed to go to the orphanage today with Wilbur and Schlatt, fuck. We forgot, I mean, we still have time so we'll make it work.

"His name is Èmèng lǐngyù, it means nightmare realm" Techno says "He's what we're riding to the orphanage today so hop on and let's go."

How the fuck did he remember but not me? They get on Èmèng lǐngyù after Techno does. Techno pulls me into his lap and pats Èmèng lǐngyù telling him it's time to go.

Schlatt holds onto Wilburs shirt tightly as we fly into town. I think of something that would scare Schlatt but would be fun for me.

I slowly stand up and walk to schlatt to make sure he's watching me.

I walk on the wing of Èmèng lǐngyù all the way out to the very tip of it. I was waiting for Èmèng lǐngyù to do the thing.

Schlatt looked more than scared and was even biting his fingernails.Wilbur stopped him and told him just to watch and said I would be fine.

In a split second Èmèng lǐngyù flapped his wing flinging me over his torso and onto the other wing.

I stuck the landing and everyone clapped and Schlatt didn't seem scared anymore. I walked over to Techno and sat down.

The dragon dove down and landed on the orphanage. We all slide down Èmèng lǐngyù tail onto the ground in front of the orphanage door.

"I bought the whole place so that no adults other than us and the workers will be in there, okay" Wilbur said. We walked in only to be greeted by a little fox boy.

He smiles up at us. Wilbur immediately picks him up. He holds the kid smiling.

"What's your name little one?" Wilbur asked calmly and with a hint of sadness knowing he wasn't always an orphan.

"I'm Fundy, who are you?" He says "I'm Wilbur and this is my boyfriend Schlatt!" Fundy looks at Schlatt and reaches for him.

Schlatt grabs Fundy from Wilburs hand holding him to his chest. Fundy grabs Schlatt's hat and puts it on. The hat covers his eyes and he starts to giggle.