Can i

Techno's POV

As I was sitting there reading dream was snuggling my arm witch was cute he looked so happy I'm glade he's happy I really need to start asking for consent but he liked it so it's not that bad right anyways while I was reading I felt him move and then he lowered the book I looked at him and he had lust filled eyes oh I see.
He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back of course but I didn't expect him to make the first move the kiss sone got heated and I was already over top of his small body.

I ripped of my shirt and attacked his neck he moaned immediately I hit the spot and I know it I loved the fact he was so happy and wanted this he then moved to my pants and and pulled them down with his teeth I got a boner from just that. maybe it was how sharp his teeth looked but damn I was loving this.

He took my dick in hand and deep throated it I pulled him off it see if he was okay but he went straight back to it.

he moved so fast that in seconds I had already came he looked at me and smiled I was worried about the fact he can deep Throat a 12 inch long and 3 1/2 inches wide dick I looked in to he's eyes and pulled him in for a kiss the kiss was passionate and hot.

Are tongues twisted and slide around each other's I won again but dream wanted something new he pulled away and said

" c-can I r-r......"

" r-ride y-you"

I blushed and watched as his whole face went a blaze there was not one spot on his face that wasn't red I laughed and the picked him up he looked at me and trembled in my clutch I kissed his forehead and whispered

" this is going to hurt but you'll live right"
I then pushed him down he took the whole thing with no sound until he reached the bottom to were he started crying in pain I kissed and licked his neck to calm him down and slowly he did he then moved and slowly went up and down he held back tears and then held back moans he covered his mouth to try and seem less slutty but when I was near him he couldn't act less slutty he loved ever inch of me from the scars on my chest to the size of my dick but one day I would have to meet his friends and see what they would do if there leader was fucking me right now.

Time skip

When we were done I had my guards search for dreams friends when I had gotten word that they had found them. four of my guards were injured when They came back.

I guess they thought we were coming to attack them. They said that they'd be coming over for dinner in two days I didn't want that to happen I want to leave the castle with dream maybe explore the market with him and then show up to dreams place

I don't know what to do but I'll do it latter for know I have to cuddle my little feared rebel