MY BOOK IS ON AMAZON!

Hello everyone! my name is Tahlil and all my life I loved writing, I once won a writing contest in the 5th grade and ever since I really loved writing, my goal is to write a long novel and publish it, I'm working on it right this moment!

I published a poetry book on Amazon and Book depository, it is a poetry written by me and some photography also taken by me.

I also tried writing poetry back in high school and got an A on my final English lit exam. so I wanted to try and publish it, I've searched so much on how to publish on amazon, it gave me headaches and I would literally work on it 24/7 and I failed so many times with the editing and writing and I've spent so much time just fixing small things and it took me so long to finally be able to complete it and then publish it!

finally, after working on that, my goal was to publish it while I was still 19 years old, so I published like a week before my 20th birthday. 

and although no one really bought except for two of my friends which I owe them the world, it still made me so happy and proud to have accomplished such a thing at my age, when I thought it was completely impossible for me to do!!!

I want to make the price of the book much less and after I'm done writing this, I'm going straight to that page to fix the price and make it very affordable because I honestly don't care about getting money, I just want people to own the book I had written and the photography in it that I took. (I didn't include all the photography in the book here on Wattpad)

and finally, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who supported me and actually read at least one poem!

here is the link for my book both on Amazon and Book Depository!

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Starless-Moonlight-Tahlil-Omar/dp/B08DC3ZCH5/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+starless+moonlight&qid=1607979818&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Starless-Moonlight-Tahlil-Omar/dp/B08DC3ZCH5/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+starless+moonlight&qid=1607979893&sr=8-1

Book depository link  : https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Starless-Moonlight-Tahlil-Omar-Yasmina-Darawshe/9798667076889