༅:*゚:*:✼✿ David ✿✼:*゚:༅

Magsimula sa umpisa

"David? Is that you coming in?"

"Yas, mom!"

David responds as he takes off his jacket, revealing the same small red cloak he wears every day. You stand there, jacket still on.

"Oh, sorry Y/n, you can just put your coat and boots on the hook."

He says, pointing to a coat hook.

"Who ya talking to?"

The sound of his mother's footsteps comes from the kitchen and towards you, as you see her head come around the corner.

"Ah! Y/n! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Look how cute you've gotten,"

She wraps her arms around you and turns to David, whispering loud enough for you to hear,

"I swear, They're perfect for you David."

"MOM!"

She chuckles to herself as David's face turns bright red and yours a slightly darker pink.

"Sorry, sorry. But I just came in with pizza right before you did, If you two want to go to the basement. Y/n, will you be staying for dinner?"

"If it's no problem with you ma'am, I think I have to stay the night, my mum said it's too dangerous on the roads until the snow subsides. I would be happy to help with anything I can to make up for the inconvenience."

"Of course that's okay dear! We're always happy to have you. And what have I said about this 'ma'am' stuff? Please, call me Janet." (Idk I was trying to come up with a fake name)

"Yas ma- I mean Janet."

"That's better dear. Now you two go have fun. And David, you cannot keep falling asleep in that helmet. Please take it off sooner than later."

You look to your left and see David's face fall. You know he loves that helmet, you never understood why, but he does.

You grab a slice of pizza, thanking his mom, and he grabs four. (What can I say, teenage boy appetite I guess) Afterward, you both head down to the basement, where his room is. You look around and see all the familiar video game posters and his Galactica themed sheets. He plops down onto his bed you you carefully sit next to him.

"So you wanna explain what was with the big fancy words up there?"

He says giggling.

"You know what happened. My 'parents mode' activated. The last thing I want adults thinking is that I'm a hooligan like you dumbasses."

You respond, also giggling before flicking his helmet.

"Hey!"

He stands up moving to his computer, handing you a controller and you both play Minecraft for about an hour until his mom comes down the stairs.

"Hey, I'm going to bed very early tonight, I have an early shift tomorrow around 4 am, so I'll be out of the house before you wake up. Also, the school called and as I'm sure you already assumed there isn't any school tomorrow, so all I ask is that you both go to sleep at a reasonable time."

You both nod and turn to go back to your game, until her head pops back in

"Also David,"

She points at him,

"Helmet, off."

"But mom I-"

"No buts, helmet. off. now."

He sighs and takes it off as she leaves and goes back upstairs. His hair falls out of his helmet and slightly over his ears.

 His hair falls out of his helmet and slightly over his ears