.・。.・゜✭・Barry・✫・゜・。.

Hey hey hey, what's up home skillets? We got another winter one, (at this point, just expect it to be winter ones until like new years). I'm planning on the next one being another Mark one, cuz it's hard to write for David. But yeah, enjoy <3 (Also sorry for being away for a while, shit kinda hit the fan in my family.)

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Yet another snowball fight has broken out at the creek, these seem to be becoming a daily occurrence during winter break. And after about a week of begging, you finally convinced the other elders to come with you.

"C'mooonnnnn, let's go, let's go, let's gooooo!"

You have both your hands wrapped around one of Barry's as you're trying to pull him along.

"I- I don't know Y/n... Is it dangerous, like if there's ice I'm not going? Is there ice?!"

"Barry! Shut up! We're going for like 15 minutes. Just so Y/n will shut the hell up."

You snap your head forward and look at Mark.

"MARK. WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TELLING BARRY AND DAVID TO SHUT UP? SAY IT AGAIN AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE."

You pause to analyze his fearful expression and quickly switch to a soft smile.

"Snookums."

You turn back to continue trying to pull Barry.

"Fucking psychotic..."

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

You can feel Mark backing away to hide behind David, this also seems to be a daily occurrence. You pinch the bridge of your nose and exhale sharply.

"Make it 30 minutes and I'll forget about it."

"Deal."

You laugh a little. 

"Barry, buddy, pal, chum, friend. Listen. If you do this one thing, then maaayybeee I'm free later to make cookies with you?"

"O-okay."

"YES! NOW LET'S GO!"

You run through the creek, Barry now in-tow, and David and Mark following. You get to the fight and begin chucking snowballs as the other elders stand back. 

"YOU FFFFFFF-REAKIN WIMPS!"

You yell back to them. Mark yells back at you.

"Did you turn on your child filter Y/n?"

"SHADDUP!"

You can hear them all chuckling from behind you. 

Your 30 minutes of fun rush by quickly. 

"TIME TO GO DUMBA- DUMMY."

"WHO HAS THE CHILD FILTER NOW? AND CAN'T I HAVE LIKE... 5 MORE MINUTES?"

You can practically hear Mark roll his eyes and you hear David and Barry let out a cold, shaky, sigh.

"But Y/n, What about the cookies?"

You look behind you and your eyes meet Barry's. God, he looks cold. You feel a moment of pity.

"Fine, only for the cookies tho."

You kneel down to get to the other kids' heights.

 "Young warriors, I leave my entire stock of weapons to you. Be responsible. And kick butt."