19. drunk words are sober thoughts

POV Ricky

Ok, this party is lame. Some girl and I were making out but she tasted like cheese and it was disgusting.

I played beer pong with some friends when I see something weird... Nini laughing and smiling with a guy who was behind her and dancing. Okay, no this has to be wrong.

"Ey Ej, you see that?", i yelled over the music and pointed to Nini and that guy
"Yeah, she is really drunk", he said laughing
"Nini? Drunk?", i asked confused
Nini doesn't drink... at least not since the last time.

I see her getting anxious around him as he pulls her closer. And right there I want to literally rip his head off, nobody touches a girl without her permission... and because the girl he touches was Nini it's making it way worse.

I went up to her when she suddenly stumbles into my arms and she looks up to me

"Rickkyyyyyy", she says with a high pitch voice
"Wow ok you are drunk", i said and she chuckled.
"are you okay?", i ask her and she just smiles at me.
"head is dizzy", she mumbled
"lets get you upstairs", i say and she hesitated
"nope, im not gonna end up like all your other girls", she said
"i didn't mean that"
"sure", she said sarcastically, but went with me anyways
————————————————————————

"did I tell you that you look beautiful?", i ask her while getting up the stairs and she doesn't respond but I can tell that she is blushing.

I open the door from a room as she pulls me against the door smashing our lips together, without hesitation I kiss her back, but I was so confused... what is happening?

Her lips tasted like heaven and she moves slightly against me.
"Fuck Nini, what are you doing?", i tried to say.

I wasn't complaining because it was something i wanted to do for a long time now, but still it caught me off guard.

She slightly pulled away and said, "what does it look like?", after pulling me even closer to her.

I move her so that she is against the door now, her legs around my torso and I start kissing her neck and her hands move to my hair, "Rickyy", she slightly moaned and I smile from just hearing my name out of her mouth, its like music to my ears.

Ok, now I realize I need to stop this even though I really don't want to. I can't have sex with her when she is drunk. She is going to kill me tomorrow. Without even thinking i start kissing her lips even harder.

"Rickyy", she moans again. Fuck.

I. need. to. stop.

But I don't want to... well shit

"Ni-", i tried to say and I push her slightly away

"Nins", it sounded more like a moan. Shit.

She moves against me and its just... Fuck. I can't even explain it. Holding her tight, I move us over to the bed so I could hover over her and connect our lips together again.

"Nini... we... can't", i try to say
"you moved us over to the bed"
"i know"

She pulls her shirt over her head and she looks so hot and beautiful. I want her, but I can't. I move off of her.

"We shouldn't", i try to explain
"You want this don't you?"
"of course i fucking want to"
"then just do it. Fuck me, Ricky Bowen"
"fuck, Nini. I... You will hate me", i try to say
"i want you"

I feel my dick being harder than ever bevor. I walk out of the room. We just build this... friendship and I can't ruin it not like I ruin everything.

And now I need to fuck anyone. I just need to get her out of my head and all of the things pulling me to her and my inner voice telling me to go back into the room and just take her.

I see Gina down stairs, thank god. Before she could say anything I pull her into the kiss and she doesn't back away and while she kisses me I can't stop thinking about Nini.

How soft her lips were and kissing Gina doesn't seem right. Fuck this. I don't want Gina, I want someone else. I push her off of me, she scoffed, but I didn't care.

Fuck being friends.

I get to the room and Nini is sleeping on my bed and I can't help but smile. It's better that she is asleep or I would have done something really stupid.