3. Lunch fight

POV Nini

Shit.

„Eh-sorry", i manage to say, he keeps smirking at me without saying anything, which irritates me.
„are you ok?", i asked weirdly
„Ricky", he said putting his hand out
„Nini", i said but not taking his hand
„Wow, ok, so you are rude", he said taking his hand back
„i need to get something", i said trying to go when he speaks up
„i saw you looking at me today", he said
and without saying anything I just left. I did not want to talk to him and i have a boyfriend.

When i was at lunch i saw the popular table where Ricky was literally starring at me and then i saw my friends at another table.

„Hey", i said
„got your book?", kourt asked and i nodded.
Suddenly i realize that there is a girl at the table that i don't know.
Like she can read my mind the girl spoke up
„Im Ashlyn, btw but you can just call me Ash", she said with a smile, i smile back. „Nini", i said.

„Tell us something about yourself", kourtney said with a smile
„what do want to know?", i asked kinda shyly
„your hobbies? fav movie? maybe there is a boy or girl? and maybe why you moved?", when she asked the last question i got kinda nervous.

„Well, i sing and play ukulele and piano", i said and carlos looked happy.
„You need to come to musical!", she sorta screamed and i laughed and said, „i'd love to"
„hsm... obviously", i said answering her second question and everyone was like 'yess'
"i have a boyfriend back in LA, his name is Ethan", i said smiling.

And when i was at the last question i did not know what to say
"why did you move?", ash asked
"well... my mom got a new job", i said and that was not a lie but just not the whole truth.
"do you speak British?", seb asked me confused
Shit. When I get nervous or lie than I speak in a vague British accent its the weirdest thing. But i can't tell them that, because then they will hate me for lying.
"I-Well, I-", i try to say.

When suddenly someone throws their salad on our table
"you guys can clean that", gina said with a grin on her face.

When no one said something i was kind of disappointed because why would they not stand up for themselves and if they won't then I will, that is what you get taught when you grow up with Lila.

"we are not your personal assistant you can clean your shit", i said standing up from the table.

And everyone looked shocked. Not just my friends or gina, i even saw Ricky raise his eyebrows and starting to pay attention.
I am not the type of person who gets into fights i rather stay silent, but when it comes to my friends and protecting them, than i will get in a fight no matter what.

"what was that?", she said pissed and turned to me

"you heard me. Clean your own shit", i said and i hear a gasp from people and some go "ohhh"

"and who are you?", she asked like she was better than me

"Nini", i said smiling at her

"Well, Nini. You are new here so i don't take it that bad. But here are rules. There are us", she pointed to her friends, "and there are people like you", she said disgusted, "we don't play in the same league", she said feeling herself.

"and why is that?", i asked mad because Carlos was right she is such a bitch

"look at you and your friends", she said pointed at us like we were dirt

"Yeah, I mean not everyone can be a bitch like you right?", i said challenging her and i heard laughs and "ohhh", again.

"ok, who the fuck do you think you are you piece of shit. Coming into my school and thinking you own it. ME AND MY FRIENDS OWN IT and you will never be one of us", she said with a proud smile like that was something i wanted to be

i started to laugh in her face, "do you really think i want that. I was lucky to have these friends and not the ones you have who only care for image and popularity. There are more important things than you in this World. Gina!", i kinda yelled
"yeah and now get the fuck away and take your shit with you", kourtney said pushing her salad back to her and we all started laughing.

"u will regret this, u piece of shit", gina said and left. Before her friends went with her i could see Ricky proudly smiling at me.

"Omg! Nini! You killed that", Carlos kinda screamed
"i can't believe that just happened", i said kinda in shock.

"we need to celebrate!", Ash yelled and we all looked at her confused
"Tonight is a party at my cousins place almost everyone in school comes, we need to go", Ash said

We all were super excited.

But oh boy. Would I know what will happen tonight, I would have never went to this party.