16. less than nothing

POV Nini

I was so confused. I told Ricky that he should stay there and not move and he does the exact opposite. Wow. But I don't know if Im mad, because I would've done a bad thing if he didn't.

"Ricky? Are you two...? Did you two...?", Ethan asked confused

"Yep", he said and putting his arm around my neck pulling me closer to him.

What is he trying to do here?

Ethan shakes his head, "No, I don't believe you. Nini would never", he said trying not to cry.

"just face it. she doesn't love you, bro"

"Fine so you two had sex?", he asked and gulped

"yes", he said pecking my cheek. I said nothing, i was kinda frozen. I was so god damn confused.

"then you know where her sweet sport is?", Ethan asked like he was testing him.

Ricky smirked at him, "Let me show you", he said grabbing my hand. He pulls me onto the couch, what is he doing?

"W-what are y-you doing?", i whispered to him so that Ethan wouldn't hear us.

"Trust me", he whispered back.

I laid down on the couch and he was hovering over me, but keeping his weight off of me. Wtf. Ethan was also still there. What is Ricky doing.

He started leaning in and before I could push him away his lips crash on mine passionately. His hands move down my body and I shiver from his touch.

Ethan yelled, "Wtf man", but I could only hear him barely it was getting foggy and I could only focus on Ricky.

He pulls slightly away and starts kissing my jawline and my neck.

I was trying so hard not to run my hands through his hair. Don't give in. Don't give in Nini.
And just slightly under my ear, I couldn't stop myself anymore. My hands get to his hair to pull him even closer and I could feel him smile.

"R-Ricky", i moan. Shit. Did I just? He pulls away and I try to catch my breath.

"See", he said to Ethan

"Now leave", he continues

"No and get off of her. She clearly doesn't want to", Ethan said pulling Rickys arm and he gets off of me.

Ricky was getting mad, "Did you not hear her fucking moan my name", he said and steps closer to him.

He was bigger than Ethan so Ethan was scared.

"Nini, I- We-", he tried to say but couldn't get anything out.

I was still laying on the couch, but I stood up. "Ricky... stop", i said and he turns to me mad and in confusion. Ricky can't just come into my house, do what ever he did on the couch and then tell my ex boyfriend to leave. He doesn't have the right. Ricky and I aren't even friends.

"Are you fucking serious?"
"Let me talk alone with Ethan", i said to him
"You heard her, bro", Ethan challenged Ricky
"don't start with me", he said stepping closer to Ethan, but I pull him away
"please?"

Ricky leaves and goes into the kitchen, obviously really mad.

"Ethan-", i start
"Nini, is it true? you both are...?"
"No, it is not true"
He sighed in relief
"But that doesn't mean that i'll come back to you. You fucked up, and this will never work"

"But just a second ago you wanted to kiss me", he was right and i didn't know what I was thinking.

"I still can't be with you", i say looking to the ground. He takes my hand kinda aggressively

"Nini, please", he said grabbing harder
"Ethan stop you are hurting me", i said and he is still not moving

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!", Ricky yelled and pushing Ethan to the side.

"you okay?", he whispered to me and I just nodded.

"Dude, don't pretend like you are her boyfriend. You mean nothing to her!", Ethan said
"And you mean less than nothing. So if you don't get the fuck out of this house right now I will literally kill you", Ricky said and Ethan scoffed and slammed the door behind him.

Ricky and I both looked at each other. And I just fell into his arms, I was so exhausted and I hugged him tightly my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

When we both pull away we were still really close, we were looking into each others eyes and than onto each other lips.

He licked his and said, "y'know we never got to finish what we started"

After realizing that he was leaning in I pull away, "About that... why did you...?", i start this awkward conversation.

"I had to show him", he said smirking at me

"Did you not want me to?", he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say.

"I just got out off a relationship so we shouldn't...", i start
"Its not like I wanted to go on a date or be in a relationship with you... its just sex", he said like it was the most normal thing. Like... was he serious?
"That is the point I don't just have sex with people. Let's just be friends?", i say

"you think we can just be friends after what we just did?"
"yep"
"fine then you are my first girl... friend", he said smiling at me.

It was better to he just friends with Ricky, i don't think I can handle being more and its better that way so we don't get confused and all.

Its gonna work...

right?