I can't-

"So they showed up?" Jennie asks as Rosé nods,

"They gave us a paper" Mina looked at it on the table.

"I can't believe this!" Jisoo says as Lisa nods,

"Yeah, What do we do now?"

"We just expose him" Rosé says sternly,

"But that's risky! We have to-"

"We'll just find anything on him, Mina look through his records and Seulgi, I want you to go to the house as you have access. Jennie and Lisa, You two will go back to the scene"

"What?"

"I will not" Jennie says

"You don't have a choice" Rosé glared at her before walking back upstairs,

"I'll go check on her" Jisoo says to Lisa who nods,

"Let's go" Lisa says as Jennie left annoyed.

"Chae?" Jisoo called out as she went through the door and saw Rosé's desk filled with books, "Chae you don't-"

"What are you doing here? Get out" Rosé looked at her annoyed as Jisoo flinched,

"I-I'm sorry" Jisoo held her left hand as she twisted it a bit biting her lip, "I'm sorry"

"No, Jisoo I didn't-" Rosé dropped the book as Jisoo turned to leave,

"Jisoo wait!" She shouted as she opened the door but the girl was gone.

"Who's Jisoo?" Alice asks as she returned home, Rosé looked down both halls before Alice said something else. "Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"Something" Rosé sighs, "I'm going back to my room."

Jisoo sat on the steps of the patio outside as Dalgom ran to her, "Hey bud, Miss me?"

"Dalgom, a lot of stuff has happened. You wouldn't believe it! So come to find out my brother killed me and now we're getting sued and- Everything seems perfect but is it selfish to not move on yet?" Dalgom turned his head confused as he ran to the spot.

"Dal- This is where we burried you" She tears up as he was sitting at the exact place, "Why haven't you gone yet?! You shouldn't wait!" She yelled at him without knowing it until Dalgom hung his head low.

"I'm sorry" She apologized, "I just feel off" she stood up and sighs.

"I'll be back"

-

Lisa and Jennie stood at the spot where it all happened, They shut the road down completely. They had to walk to the scene where the tree was still there.

Jennie felt anger as she walked to it, Lisa looked around as she never once saw this place. A crack was heard as She looked at Jennie who held a bleeding hand.

"Are you insane?!" Lisa yelled panicking as She grabbed issues from her pocket and placed them on Jennie's hand, "This so stop it for now" She says as Jennie looked away.

She took her hand away harshly as Lisa watches her walk to a bush and kneel down to pick up something.

"What is it?"

"We wanted to give you this!" Lisa and Jennie both smiled at Jisoo who held the necklace with the purple stone.

"Guys- you really don't have too" Jisoo says

"No, You helped us a lot Unnie. We just wanted to give you something in return" Lisa says,

"So we bought it using our money" Jennie smiled.

"If you guys want me too then I'll wear it-"

The purple stone cracked as the gold chain was mostly clean with a bit of dirt and rust.

"It's- I can't believe it" Lisa gasps as Jennie looked up, "it's a box full of her stuff!"

"Something's not right Lisa" Jennie immediately says as she looked around but nothing seem wrong.

"We need to go!" Lisa yelled running back with the stuff,

"Why?" The sound of a gun shot made the two both run for their lives.

-

Seulgi looked around the room as she entered through the window, She was in his room. She placed notebooks in her bag and anything with Jisoo and Jennie on it. She grabbed a CD that was labeled 'No' she looked at his bed where she found Jisoo's sister looking at her.

"Here" She hands her his phone, "my sister deserves it"

"But why? You're going to get in trouble too"

"I know, but if I can be forgiven that's all I want. Go before my parents come"

"O-okay?" Seulgi leaves as she checked the phone out, She took out the SIM card and threw the phone in the bag.

-

Mina was sitting on the couch looking through the school hidden files, Yes, She did hack into the schools system.

She tapped on a file that had Jisoo's name on it and read it-

Kim Jisoo's death- Remains Unknown as the school was paid 1 million to keep silent. The killer is remained Unknown and suicidal lectures will be permanently banned from campus, If Jennie Kim was to speak about this then report her to the police so they can handle her.

"Oh my God"

Kim Jisoo's death will remain as a suicide and will not be changed until further notice.

"They tricked the school, Wow"

Jisoo walked to Jennie's house before she feel down, She started to cough as she looked at her hand that didn't have her glove and saw her fingertips slowly fade.

What was going on? Why is this happening now?

Oh no- I-I- can't!

They need me...