Holly

Holly pro
It was a warm summer day. I awoke to the sound of the cabins alarm. Chance was on my bed sound asleep.

Caption Red walked in. "Go start your moring routine" his voice boomed.

Me and three other of the Privates got up and ran out the door. Once we finish. We head out to the gun arena.

Captain Red gives each of us a nine millimeter. Our dogs had to stand next to us while we do it. Chance knew the drill, she stayed silent and still.

After a while of shouting. Captain spoke aloud. "Good job now hit the showers you stink." Me and the other privates left. We enters the mess hall. Today it was chicken fajitas, well except for Mia she was a vegan. We all ate. The dogs had been eating thier cibbel.

We all finished. Now we are just in the cabin. Doing random things. It was me on the left side closest to the door. My friend Mia on the right side near the door. Henry on the left side furthest from the door. And Jacob on the right side furthest from the door.

I heard that our dogs monthly check in is coming up", Mia said.

"What's that again", Jacob asked. "It's when our dogs get a check in to man sure that they are heathly, and to make sure that they can do thier job", I said.

Jacob nodded his head in understandment. As night fell, we all had gotten under the covers. And let sleep take over