Holly

Me and Red stood at the entrance, waiting for Kirby to arrive with three new people, the dogs got shipped this morning.

I see the silver shuttle that once carried away two of the greatest friends I could have ever ask for.

Kirby pulled to a stop, the first one out was a tall black guy, maby twenty-six.

"I'm your Captain Red, and this is another private Collins", Red said standing Firm. "Nice to meet you sir, it's a privilege to be here", he said with a deep voice. "My name is Jonah Smith" he said. And he walked away from the shuttle, next came a girl your typical blonde hair blue eyed honey booboo, spoiled, daddy's girl.

"Ugh it's too hot", she whines. Kirby dumped his water bottle on her, "that's for calling me fat",he said.

She whined again. This time her heavy makeup smeared. It was hard not to laugh.

She walked away, leaving drippy drops of water on the hot gravel. " That was Courtney Johnson", Red said.

And lastly another boy came out,  tan skin, brown hair, and blue eyes.

"Names Tyler Ardolf", he said walking away.

"Alright then let's start the day off with a run through 14 path, Red said, then come by the animal pen, Red said, getting back on his jeep. The three looked confused.

"Just follow Collins", Red said. I took off at a steady pace. The buff guy by the name of Jonah, caught up to me.

"I never got your name", he said. "It's Holly", I said. "Nice, is thier anything I should know, like tricks, or things to watch out for", he asked.

"Well try your best not to annoy Red, especially on these dates. August 1st, September 20th, June 23rd, May 13th, April 19, November 9th  February 4th, March 29th, and July 15th I said, "Oh and never say these names Bailey, Foster, Major, and Duke" I said. "I'll tell you later", I said as we all jogged up. And while Courtney whined more and more.

We reached the palce where the dog's are kept. Red standing firmly infront of the door. "Ok privates you'll be receiving your dogs", Red said. "Umm what's wrong with cats?", Courtney, asked. Red just ignored her.

He unlocked the door. And pushed it open. Four dog's in cages. I think they where all differant breeds.

"Jonah your up first", Red said. He walked up to the second cage witch I belive was a female Belgian Malinois. He grabbed a leash and attached it to her. He walked back to his original spot, as the dog pranced with him.

"Next up Courtney", Red said. She looked at all the cages. She picked a male chocolate lab. And grumpliy walked back.

"Courtney I know your having a bad day, but if you don't stop whatever shit you have, Ill make you stay in the hole", Red said through gritted teeth. She nodded her head fast.

"Tyler pick one", Red said. He grabbed the male Dutch Shepard. And he reached his stop.

I heard my name. I walked up to the white pitbull, and put on its leash.

✳❇✴✳❇✴✳❇✴✳❇✴✳❇✴✳❇✴✳❇✴

We all sat in the cabin, after choosing our dogs. "What are your guy's dogs names", Tyler asked.

"I named my handsome boy Prince", Courtney said smiling while looking at her nails. Jonah was about to speck, but Tyler interrupted.

"I named this Tracker" he said. "You can go next Holly", Jonah said.

"No, go ahead", I said with a small smile.

"This beutiful girls name is Honey", he said. Honey nuzzles into his leg more. As his hand stroked her back.