Y/N: That's ridiculous. In life, you should always live and do as per your wish, as long as you don't harm yourself nor anyone else. Now, tell me how will you become an idol singer if you don't showcase your talent to people?

He went to her and playfully ruffled her hair. Smilingly, he placed his hand at the back of her head and touch her forehead with his. Soon, his smile faded realising the position they were in. There faces were just inches apart from each other. They could hear each other's heartbeats. Y/N was all shy and just did not have the courage to look at him. And he was turned on a hell by her innocence. His eyes were just glued to her lips. She thought of coming out of this position asap. She moved her head back but Seokjin who was still holding the back of her hand brought her face even more close to him. Before Y/N could react, Seokjin placed his lips on her lips, the moment he was waiting for since he saw Y/N. This was a big risk. What if Y/N did not like it? What if she complained to his parents? What if she complained to the authorities? All these did not matter to Seokjin. He just wanted to have her lips. Even while kissing her, he was aware that this is a big shock to Y/N and he did not push further, though he desperately wanted to bite and suck those plump lips and explore every area of her mouth. He softly moved his lips over hers. After a few minutes, he stopped kissing, slowly opened his eyes and looked at her for a reaction. She slowly opened her eyes and was still looking at the ground. She put a flick of her behind her hair and was about to say something, now that she is out of the trance when Seokjin cut her saying, "I like you Y/N. I really do. I know I should not have done what I did, but I don't know why I felt it was the right thing to do. Look, I don't expect you to have the same feelings and emotions as me. It's just that, I couldn't control my feelings towards you", he said confidently. Y/N was just blank and at a loss of words. She folded her hands in defence and looked everywhere except at him. She was stunned beyond words. All this was too much for her to digest. She ran to her room and locked herself.

"What the hell just happened? I can't believe it. He likes me! Me..why me...why is my heart beating so fast! Sshh..slow down. He will hear you. But, wait a minute, do I like him? I mean, he is handsome, cares for me, a lil goofy, makes me laugh...No no, he is a bully, he bullies me whenever he wishes, makes me do his homework, makes me do his chores, has seen me in a towel... And how dare he kiss me without my permission. I should have slapped him. I should be angry at him, right. Then why the hell I am not?". These thoughts engulfed her the whole night. Same was the situation with Seokjin. All night, he just bit his nails in anticipation and fear. Y/N woke up early as she had to go to Busan to find any clues of the people who worked in that factory. She had some light breakfast and ready to head out when Seokjin interrupted her, "Where are you going? So early?"

Y/N: Hmm..I am going to Busan. Have some important work.

Seokjin: Do you know the routes?

Y/N: (hesitated)Don't worry. I will manage.

Seokjin: Wait..give me 15 minutes. I am coming with you.

He stormed to the bathroom to get ready not letting Y/N stop him. She was not ready for this. Already the situation between them had become so awkward that she was having difficulty even facing him. Y/N decided to reprimand him about his behavior the previous night. They were at the subway station waiting for their train. Y/N took a deep breath, gathered some confidence and started to speak

Y/N: You Mr! How dare you kiss me last night, without my permission!

Seokjin: (smiled) And you remember it only now? As far as I recollect, if I kissed you without your permission, you also did not stop me.

Y/N was tongue-tied now. She gulped her saliva down and said, "That is because I was in shock. Else, I would have slapped you." He tilted his head to the side and smirked, "So, what stopped you sweety. You can slap me even now. Instead, you agreed my offer of accompanying you to Busan". He winked at her. Her jaw dropped and she was at a loss of words. The train arrived and Seokjin tapped her shoulders to get inside. They had to stand on the sides. The entire ride Seokjin protected her from the uncomfortable stares she got from guys. They were trying to hit on her. One guy even approached her to ask her number and Seokjin wanted to punch him.