I'm sorry

I didn't like it. His hand was way too far up my skirt and I had a boyfriend. I literally just sat next to him because there were no other seats.

"Stop it!" He rolled his eyes. "Marcus, please."
"She said stop!" Fred...
"What's it to you, Weasley?"
"She's my girlfriend!"
"Oh... well she likes me now." Fred looked at me and I shook my head.
"Leave her alone."
"No." Fred punched him in his nose, causing it to bleed and Marcus to retaliate by swinging for him. God... a girl can't even sit on a bench without drama.
"Fred." I whispered as I tugged at his sleeve. He looked down at my tears eyes and he stopped.

~Time skip~

"Freddie, you're bleeding."
"It's okay, sweetie."
"No it's not!" I stroked the bleeding side of his head, and he winced. "It's my fault."
"No, Y/N, it's not. I'm okay, see." He faked a smile and rubbed his thumb up and down my cheek. "Come here." He pulled me by my waist to sit on his knee. I buried my head into his neck.
"I'm sorry..."
"Please don't be, Y/N." He lifted my head once he has felt my tear dripping down his neck. "I love you, okay. I'd do anything to protect you. Please don't cry."
"But I did this."
"No you didn't!" I jumped back as he yelled, but he rubbed my back — reassuring me. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but you really didn't do this. I protected you, which I would have done anyway if I ever found out. He did this by being an ass towards you. I know you're attractive, you're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on, but you're not an object! And you don't deserve to be treated like one, ever."
"I love you Freddie."
"I love you, Y/N, always."