Forever And Always [Part Two]

You were sat next to Fred, his hand on your thigh on the couch in the burrow. He leaned over and pressed a sweet kiss to your cheek, making your stomach explode with butterflies.

You'd never get used to that.

Fred moved his hand from your thigh to rest on your swollen stomach, and your baby kicked.

"I don't think they like that very much."

"Well, they'll just have to get used to it. It was mine before it was theirs."

Yup. Twins.

Of course it'd be you to have twins. I mean it's not like Fred wasn't enough of a kid, no. You just had to have two more of him. I mean, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it'd be twice as hard, that's for sure.

"Don't be cheeky."

"I wasn't. I was merely stating facts."

"I'm my own person, Fred Weasley."

"Of course you are, darling. But you're my 'your own person.' And you always will be."  He kissed you softly, resting his hand on your cheek as he did. "I love you."

"Love you too." You replied, yawning.

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

"Sleep then."

"Okay. Goodnight Freddie." You went to get up but Fred pulled you onto his lap.

"Ah ah ah. Sleep here."

"I'll break your legs."

"I'm a big boy. I can handle it." You shook your head, but cuddled up to him anyway.

M O L L Y    •    W E A S L E Y

Molly watched as her son embraced the young girl from the staircase of her house, and some part of her felt content.

When she raised Fred, she always worried that nobody would ever be able to tame his wild personality — she always worried that he would never be loved by anybody romantically.

And that was the only time Molly wanted to be wrong. It was the only time she would accept being wrong.

And she was wrong.

See, she was practically your second mum when you were growing up and she was the person Fred came to when he realised his feelings for you, so it wasn't all that much of a shock for her when the two of you got together.

But she'd never expected Fred to have kids. She could never imagine him with kids.

"Babe?" She heard her son say.

"Yes, love?"

"If we have a girl can we name her after my mum?"

"That's a wonderful idea."

"She did so much for me growing up. I want to show her that I do appreciate her."

"She's done a lot for me too. She always made sure I was looked after."

Molly's heart swelled at the conversation she was overhearing. She didn't realise that everything she did for her kids and you was so greatly appreciated. She had never felt so loved.

"Good. Now what about a middle name? Should we name her after someone from your family?"

"My family doesn't deserve to have our baby named after one of them. Let's stick with yours."

"Alright then. Hmmm. That's a tough one. Not much goes with Molly."

"It's a lovely name on its own, I suppose."

"What about grace?"

"What does it mean?"

"Well it says in this book that it means charm, goodness and generosity."

"Molly Grace. I like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Now what about for a boy?"

"I kinda want their names to both start with the same initial."

"So M?"

"Mhem."

"Well then we'd better get looking."

After that, Molly walked away from the conversation — leaving you two alone.

F R E D • W E A S L E Y

Fred looked down at you as you read through the book of baby names in your hand, and couldn't help but smile.

There wasn't anybody else he would rather be starting a family with. Nobody in the world.

"What about Michael?"

"Absolutely not. That's an absurd name."

(Sorry if you know anyone called Michael.)

"Alright fussy pants, keep your hair on."

"Let me see this." He snatched the book from your hand and began searching through the section labelled 'm' "These are all awful names."

"I'm sure we'll find one."

"Malachi."

"What?"

"Malachi. I want to call our baby Malachi George Weasley."

"George?"

"Yes. If you don't like it then we can change Malachi, but George is staying."

"I think it's a lovely name, Freddie. Let's just hope we're having a boy."

"And a girl. I want a mini you wandering around my house too."

"I love you, Fred Weasley."

"I love you too, Y/N L/N."