#1

A/N: this imagine book will have different plots. Sometimes you and Fred will be best friends, sometimes, you will already be together and sometimes you will start out as enemies. In this one you start out as best friends. Also, thank you to my bsf Caleigh for reading and giving me feedback on my draco imagine. Also, I made George's girlfriend up so that you and Fred could be ~alone~. Also George's girlfriend is me, but I just changed the name ;) 'Jessica' is your big sister. And you and your mother don't see eye to eye because your a slytherin and the rest of your family were ravenclaws. That's it for now!

Now that my rant is done, enjoy! :)

UPDATE: it's been two years since I've wrote this. I was 11, so not v experienced. Secondly, the first seven chapters of this book are shit. I'm not gonna delete them bc they're where my book gets the most comments. Feel free to make fun of my rushed story lines 👍
.
.
.

All you ever thought about, was him. The way he smiled and made everyone happy, the way you watched him cheer Colin creevey up after his first detention with umbridge. He was perfect, and you were... well you. A quiet slytherin who everyone seemed to hate. Except, the twins, who you've helped pull a prank on a few occasions. In fact, you were with them now, walking arm in arm to the three broomsticks, in hogsmeade.

"Hmmm, I spy with my little eye, something beginning with T!" And yes, you were muggleborn.

"TREES!" Yelled Fred and George simultaneously

"No you idiots, the three broomsticks!" With that, you gripped onto their sleeves and dragged them into the considerably large pub. "What do you want? I'll pay." You said politely. Fred and George rolled their eyes.
"No." George said."Let the gentlemen pay!" Fred boasted. "No boys! I can p-" Fred simply tutted before walking off. "So that's three butter beers and chips for the lady?" He knew you so well! You scoffed and nodded. He knew you too well! Now, we weren't talking about admiring George here, not at all. In fact, he had a girlfriend! But Fred, oh my merlin you liked him beyond your imagination!
"Hi Y/N" you spun around in your seat, only to see Jasmine- George's girlfriend. Speak of the devil. She knew you weren't a threat to her and George, well she thought you were, until you told her about liking Fred. Since then, you've been best friends in that sorta way. Y'know, the one where you tell each other everything? Yeahh. "Hi Jas, how are you?"
"I'm good thanks, you?" She smiled kindly and sat down beside you. "I'm great actually! Oh hi boys!" George bent down and kissed Jasmine on the cheek "hello! Do you want anything, love?" Jas shook her head and placed it on George's shoulder. "Chips, Y/N!" Said Fred, pushing them towards you. "Thank you!" Fred blushed as you kissed him on the cheek and Jasmine smirked in a knowing manner. George was unfazed by the random act. "I need to go to honey dukes actually, because I promised Jessica I would bring her some every-flavour-beans and a chocolate frog home for in Christmas break." You sighed, you hated walking through hogsmeade alone, since you knew crabbe and goyle would be there. They had bullied you for years, since your sister graduated from Hogwarts. "I'll come too, since crabbe and goyle will probably be there." Fred spoke, gently pulling you up out of your chair and out the door. "I didn't even say bye to George and Jasmine!" Fred scoffed as you shouted "So? You have me! And I'm better!"

.
.
.

Getting to honey dukes took longer than expected, since Fred thought it would be fun to have a snowball fight on the way there. "Gotcha!" He said gleefully as he watched you ball snow into your hands and brush of the one you had been hit with. "Hey!" You said jokingly, diving behind a tree as Fred tackled you. "Let's leave honeydukes for now and we can go before we leave, yeah?" Fred asked. "Yeah!" You replied then giggled as you finally got Fred with a snowball. You were both in good moods, so you decided now was a good time. "Hey Fred, can we talk?" Fred looked confused but nodded "Of course, what's up?" Wow, he was really oblivious, you thought he knew. "Well, Fred." You wanted to say,I really love you and I want to have ten kids with you and eventually push you around in a wheelchair and scatter your ashes, but instead you said. "IthinkIlikeyou!" You said gasping and covering your mouth with your hand "What the fuck did you just say?" Fred questioned "ithinkilikeyou!" You said at the same speed. "I still can't understand!" Fred said, almost angry now. "I..." Fred nodded, urging you to carry on "I think I like you!" You said and gasped yet again. "Oh." Said Fred "um, I have to go." You scoffed and turned around, ready to walk away, but secretly hoping he would stop you. He didn't.

.
.
.
You were planning on going straight back to Hogwarts after Honeydukes but crabbe and goyle had other plans. You were in honeydukes, getting extra stuff to apologise to Fred with, searching the aisles for something funny that Fred would like. Suddenly, you felt an arm grip yours. You spun around in their grip, hoping to see Fred. But instead you saw Crabbe, with Goyle standing there like a lemon.

"What do we think today goyle? Bat-bogey hex?" He laughed slightly "Or maybe septumsempra?" Goyle laughed and replied "Septumsempra should teach her to leave Hogwarts." Crabbe smirked and raised his wand. You squinted you're eyes. "You know what, I was thinking the same thing! Septumse-" You held up your arms over you face and when nothing happened, you looked up- honestly confused. You turned to see Fred, who smiled but you couldn't say anything. You turn on your heel and walked away, stopping only to pick up the sweets you had dropped.

.
.
.

It had been weeks, since the incident at hogsmeade and you officially had no friends. You and Fred hadn't talked since and of course George didn't wanted to 'betray' his brother by still talking to you. And you assumed that jas didn't wanna betray George by still being your friend. It was a Saturday, and you were going to go home for Christmas break, until you got an owl from your sister, saying that she was going away with her boyfriend and your mother didn't want a slytherin in her house while she wasn't there. You cried and cried for hours after that, only to be found by the person who you didn't want to talk to. "Oh my merlin! Y/N what's wrong?" Fred asked, clearly concerned. You shook your head in response. "Nothing. It's nothing you need to worry about." Fred scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Don't be so stubborn Y/N! Of course it's something for me to be worried about! I love you for godric's grief!" You gasped and scoffed. "Stop trying to make me feel better, Fred. It's not going to work!" He sighed and cupped you're cheeks. "I'm not trying to make you feel better Y/N, I love you! I'm sorry I didn't say anything before. Now will you please tell me why you are crying?" You patted the bench beside you and he sat down, you put your head on his shoulder and told him the whole thing. From the letter, to your whole family of ravenclaws and how sometimes you didn't feel like their daughter. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I think your perfect. Slytherin or not!" You giggled. What just happened? "And I'll make sure nobody messes with you again, okay? I love you." He kissed your temple and you buried your face into his shirt. "I love you too!" You said, joy evident in your voice. "Please don't ever leave me." Fred pecked your lips and looked you in the eyes "I promise, I won't ever leave you."

For the first time, you felt loved, genuinely loved. Everything would be okay!

.
.
.

I don't know how I feel about this. It was really cute, but I don't know if I'll keep it up.
Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this, sorry if it's crap, I wrote this in one go and at eight in the morning.
The next imagine I'm gonna write, will be a Ron Weasley one, because my little sister, Millie is obsessed with him. Also requests are welcome, if you have a good story idea and if you wants credits for the idea, I will give you them. I don't have tumblr since I'm from the UK, so just comment your ideas.
That's it for now! Thank you, if you read this far!

P.S: when you have requests, comment your house, name and year. Also tell me which character you want the imagine for. (Ron, Draco, Fred, George, Harry,Neville) Yes I am writing imagine books for them all 😘 And tell me your gender (boy or girl) and your characteristics (shy, bold, happy, sad. Etc)
Thank you all sm- F